Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
*BREAKING NEWS *

NRL CLUB MEMBERSHIP UPDATE

Our Manly Sea eagles club membership has increased to 12, 556
and many thanks to all those Great Manly fans who made the effort to make a difference to our Great club

In these tough and challenging times every Manly fans contribution counts

We all know we have more than 12, 556 Manly fans

To all Manly fans...

Nothing Great comes out of comfort zones

We know You have it within you to become one of the Great people that make a difference to our Great club

Come out of your shell and be some one Special !

THERE IS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO SUIT EVERY GREAT MANLY FAN
RING AND FIND OUT WHICH MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE IS BEST FOR YOU

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
Warriors 12, 673
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 556
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836

Last edited:
*BREAKING NEWS *

NRL CLUB MEMBERSHIP UPDATE

Our Manly Sea eagles club membership has increased to 12, 556
and many thanks to all those Great Manly fans who made the effort to make a difference to our Great club

In these tough and challenging times every Manly fans contribution counts

We all know we have more than 12, 556 Manly fans

To all Manly fans...

Nothing Great comes out of comfort zones

We know You have it within you to become one of the Great people that make a difference to our Great club

Come out of your shell and be some one Special !

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
Warriors 12, 673
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 556
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836
Surely we should be in front of the Warriors, we need our club the survive so join up now!

I just renewed mine and the kids this morning

Thank you for making a difference @Leho. God bless you feathered friend !

We have a long way to go to move our great club off the bottom of the Club membership ladder

But we also have a lot of Manly fans that can turn this to a reality

We can do it !!!

Come on Manly people be real and get the deal done ....

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
Warriors 12, 673
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 556
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836

When they talk about home being where the heart is, this is what they mean. This Leichhardt balcony is the only place in Australia you can see live NRL footy this weekend.

Ben Horne, The Daily Telegraph
Subscriber only
March 18,
|

Welcome to rugby league’s best – and only – seats in the house.

And they’re not even in the house.

In the unprecedented world of locked out stadiums, this balcony overlooking Leichhardt Oval has become the most prized sporting oasis in Australia.

Eight-year-old Harry Granger is the King of an empty sporting castle and the coronavirus crisis has turned the upstairs of his family’s Chapel Street residence into the world’s most exclusive corporate box.

At least for now.

Just a few doors up, Adam Ferguson is plotting an extraordinary DIY mission of his own on the eve of this weekend’s NRL double-header at Leichhardt, where he plans to spend up to $900 on setting up his own vantage point out of scaffolding.

This is now the only seat in the house. Picture by Brett Costello.
This is now the only seat in the house. Picture by Brett Costello.
Ahead of Roosters v Manly on Saturday and Tigers v Knights on Sunday, these two houses are the envy of league fans across the country craving the day out at the footy they are no longer allowed.

For homeowner, Stuart Granger – a lifetime Roosters fan – his club, and about 20 mates are about to arrive on his doorstop.

FROM OUR PARTNERS https://www.news.com.au/wp-content/.../assets/dist/img/common/icons/offnet-icon.svg

Test cricket is back! Watch Australia v Sri Lanka live Foxtel Now 10 day free trial*

“It’s an expensive way to get a free ticket to the footy,” says Granger, who despite his good fortune, hasn’t quite forgotten how much he paid for his family’s Lilyfield home back in 2008.

“We would be the only seats in the country, wouldn’t we?

“(It’s incredible) this is the only place in Australia where you can see a game of rugby league live this weekend.

“A few people have suggested we put it on Airbnb and get a bit back.

“But that’d mean I’d have to clean up.

“Usually we just have the usual neighbours come around for most games. But the soccer team and cricket team have both been on Whatsapp throwing off hints they wouldn’t mind watching off the balcony this weekend.”

FOOTY TIPS! Join Australia’s best footy tipping competition for your chance to win big. Add our experts to your league and join now at TIPS.COM.AU.

Fans will be not be permitted entry to Leichhardt Oval. Picture by Brett Costello.
Fans will be not be permitted entry to Leichhardt Oval. Picture by Brett Costello.
The Grangers joke that the going rate for neighbours to gain access to their balcony in normal circumstances is to trim their hedges for them, but the Fergusons are keen to host their own party.

A trip to Kennards, is set to result in two scaffolding structures 3m high in the family backyard by kick-off Saturday.

“I did a bit of research yesterday in terms of pricing and what it’s going to take,” said fellow Chapel Street resident, Adam Ferguson, who is also expecting about 20 people.

“It’s all pretty doable. I have to work out the height but I think three metres will be good.

“I need two (structures), so I’m thinking it’s a $700-$900 exercise.

“It’s going to make it a very expensive game of footy, but from my perspective, I’ve got a group of friends and a bunch of our young boys and it’s the kind of thing they’ll remember forever.

Only a couple of houses have a clear view of the playing field. Picture by Brett Costello.
Only a couple of houses have a clear view of the playing field. Picture by Brett Costello.
“They’ll remember the day we got the scaffolding and watched the game, and no one else can watch it. They’re the kind of memories you want to create.

“And just give the Tigers some support. I reckon they’ll be pretty chuffed.”

Stuart Granger says the most memorable day on his Leichhardt Oval loft was Robbie Farah’s last game for the Tigers.

But this weekend promises to be something completely unique.

“It’s going to be weird how different it’s going to sound watching them go flat out, with no sound,” he says.

“The thing about league is they absolutely belt each other and you can hear that from here.

“It’ll be interesting to see with no one else watching.”

This Add is an up to date Manly Club News on our standing in the NRL CLUB MEMBERSHIP LADDER feathered friend .

It appears us Manly fans are not standing loud and proud and passionately supporting our club just like most of the other club supporters are .

Do we turn a blind eye and forget about this ladder and our obligation to our club ?

No I dont think so

Let us all do something about it !

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
Warriors 12, 673
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 482
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836
Love your passion Bozo its as big as your muscles mate. Only joking and keep the dream alive and lets hope we win this weekend I turned the TV off with 5 minutes to go. Hate losing the first game of the year it seems to always be the way!

Love your passion Bozo its as big as your muscles mate. Only joking and keep the dream alive and lets hope we win this weekend I turned the TV off with 5 minutes to go. Hate losing the first game of the year it seems to always be the way!

Hello @Mac Man , when we hear you talk to about PASSION you really are The Man!

Viruses , work commitments and family commitments may stop fans from going to all the games
but nothing stops PASSIONATE fans from wanting to support , wanting to belong and feel part of their club and become club members

BELOW IS THE CLUB MEMBERSHIP PASSIONATE FAN BAROMETER

THIS LADDER REPRESENTS FAN PASSION

TO ALL MANLY FANS.....

WHERE IS YOUR PASSION FOR YOUR CLUB

DONT JUST SAY HOW PASSIONATE YOU ARE
SHOW US !

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
Warriors 12, 673
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 556
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836

Thank you for that Awesome looking Sea eagle bus photo @The Wheel

What a Great spirited win our Great Manly Team had against the premiers

Get into the Spirit of things and hop on the bus and and join the rest of us

Passionate and Proud Manly Sea eagle club members and make a difference

RING AND FIND OUT WHICH MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE IS BEST FOR YOU.

ETnG3-6U8AAz8wG.jpg

Plus DCE is on ABC at 2.20 pm so tune in

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10