C'mon Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I want Parra to towel up the Ponies but at the back of mind is the whispering wooden spoon, wooden spoon, wooden spoon.

Parra score to steady the ship. Burt converts to get it back to an 18 point lead.

I want Parra to towel up the Ponies but at the back of mind is the whispering wooden spoon, wooden spoon, wooden spoon.

Parra score to steady the ship. Burt converts to get it back to an 18 point lead.

Roberts and Sandow, if a coach could ever harness them and get the potential to come out at the same time they could be lethal

Not sure that coach exists though !!

That bloke that put 9000 on Parra must be sitting a bit more comfortable at the moment

Roberts and Sandow, if a coach could ever harness them and get the potential to come out at the same time they could be lethal

That bloke that put 9000 on Parra must be sitting a bit more comfortable at the moment

Kiwi Eagle said:

Sandow has a mile of talent. Roberts im not so sure. I reckon Sandow behind a good consistent pack coached under Dessie; Bennet, Smith or Bellamy, would be one of the best.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Sandow has a mile of talent. Roberts im not so sure. I reckon Sandow behind a good consistent pack coached under Dessie; Bennet, Smith or Bellamy, would be one of the best.

3 to 0 in the hockey

Make that 4

oh yeah = that will help Sandow looks like a champion tonight

3 to 0 in the hockey

Make that 4

oh yeah = that will help Sandow looks like a champion tonight

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8