Coach Seibold thoughts so far.... so good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Theyre too similar in playing style. We need an organiser and creator from dummy half. We have been constantly found out just about every week for the last few years. Some posters disagree, who think a hooker's only job is to tackle.
That’s right but that’s only one alternative CKT may or may not be ready
they have had Docker clay and segayro in Reggie’s
The question is who was available on the market without having to pay top dollar and that’s why we have Croker a 1/2 made into a hooker not his natural position which leaves Lawton on low money

Can I suggest before some of you come on here and reveal yourself as knowing nothing about the subject of a forum you are a member of and are posting about you take a deep breath and calm down.

Teams don't win if a front rower gets taken out in the first five minutes of the game if he is your best front rower and if your next three are out injured and your star player is out.

The team went well, shusters probably played 12 games at 6 and 5 with DCE, East's were off side and walked off the mark all night. They were playing unlimited tackle Rugby league against Manly and only the home crowd reminded Klein he needed to give a penalty away to the roosters. Dummy half service is terrible and backs depth is poor.

What good does it do to get on here and bang on about things that were unavoidable and players unavailable.

Ive seen significant improvement in this team and am bouyed by the signings coming next year and looks like Lodge might be cheap enough now to grab another good prop
You are kidding right. Go back and look at the stats for the game - all of them. We led led in virtually every statistic - except the one that matters. We received a MOUNTAIN of penalties and 6 agains (especially in that first 15 mins) yet we could not put a try on to save our lives. We were CLUELESS. How you can possibly say we played well is beyond comprehension.

He is the coach and his job is to get the best out of his players. He won't get the best out of them by throwing them under a bus during pressers. What he does and says in the change room and at training is what is important. At least he interviews better than mumbles or zoolander.
Yeah but it might show the fans and members that he actually takes it personally and is not happy (dare I say, angry - or will that offend some snowflakes) with how we played. After all if you have no fans, you have no club. I personally want to see some passion.

Other teams do win - Manly doesn't.. One player out & we're farked. Look at the panthers - missing Mr. perfect but still winning. Manly are on the ladder where we deserve to be. Top half of the bottom 8. We don't have the cattle. Idiot owner thinks we do. Idiot hires other idiot & proven loser - where does that leave us - where we are. Bottom 8 & fodder for the good teams.
Idiot owner says we have a premiership team...idiot coach buys Johns, Woods...

What you said Seibold said:
He never said anything. I have listed three better examples below for you to use in future, but there are obviously many more.

What you claimed that Seibold said.

What you posted that Seibold said.

Or even,

What you inferred that Seibold said.

That’s right but that’s only one alternative CKT may or may not be ready
they have had Docker clay and segayro in Reggie’s
The question is who was available on the market without having to pay top dollar and that’s why we have Croker a 1/2 made into a hooker not his natural position which leaves Lawton on low money
People underestimate how important having a good 9 is.
In 1996 we won partly because Bozo bought Jim Serdaris to the club.
In the years leading up to 2008, we had Monaghan as a 9 (similar to Croker) but we fell short, then we had Matty Ballin who made a world of difference in winning two grand finals and making another.

Spoonman also had until August to recruit a hooker to work with Lachlan. Even the Eels managed to recruit a nine late in the season to replace Hodgson. Spoony decided to recruit Cooper Johns, Jake Arthur, and Shazza Woods instead. Completely indefensible, but carry on.
I’m getting this vague impression you hate the coach.;) Not a huge fan myself.

Have you been in touch with BOZO? He also enjoys a good trolling session.

Morning Tezz ,
Manly hate perspective time .....
Manly people dont hate People they Hate Losing
Manly people enjoy a good win
Especially a final and Grand Final win
Winning and Winners is what has Made our Legendary club Great
Have a Great day Tezz

On the contrary, 'Manly people' can hate people just as well as anyone else can hate people. We've got a couple here who seem unable to comment - on people, not losses - without using terms of derision mockery and utter contempt.
I believe all Manly do not hate Manly people they hate Manly losing
I can only speak of the way I feel and I am sure they all feel the same
Manly people Love Winners and when the Manly Winning starts the Manly Whinging stops
We can not cope with losers losing and bringing down our legendary club great winning legacy

The way through to all Manly peoples hearts is though Winning

Jamie Lyon The one time Eel Rival became a Winning Manly Idol
1691187605702.png

Just watching last nights game and any Broncos match you can see a big difference.

The players are all ripped yet we have about 6 fat boys in our team Every week.

Step 1 Get fitter.

This is 100% on the coach.

Have you been in touch with BOZO? He also enjoys a good trolling session.
No mate, I don't hate the coach or any player.

I think our coaching staff have made several baffling decisions this season.

I hate that we are so far off the pace at present.

I don't think appointing a guy that acquired Brisbane's first spoon was wise.

I hate the thought of playing Penrith this week.

I don't think Aaron Woods is the best option at prop for Manly on the bench.

I hate seeing Newcastle above us on the ladder.

I hope Seibold can somehow turn things around and make me eat humble pie.

Just watching last nights game and any Broncos match you can see a big difference.

The players are all ripped yet we have about 6 fat boys in our team Every week.

Step 1 Get fitter.

You can a lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink
You can lead a player to the gym or the field but if he doesn’t want to push him self to get ripped and if he doesn’t eat right it’s not going to happen , How is that a 100% on the coach partly but not 100%
Jamie Lyon was never ripped and was one of the best players around and still would be if playing today

100% Bob

Coaches get paid to be held accountable for the performance of their team and their players .

And this is why the coach is always sacked when their team is not successful in the results driven business of Professional sport

End of story ...

The Brutal reality is
If You can not make the Finals .., Fck off
There is no Mercy to losers
The latest Finals Failure to be sacked
1691189309609.png

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14