Compo Claim .... For Turbo ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't know why it's so hard to pick Jake Toby.
The guy is carving it up in BWSE and Weekes hasn't proved himself at that level yet but still gets picked for 1st grade.
Yeah, honestly I wouldn't personally be averse to giving Toby a go if we need a wing spot filled. I haven't seen much of BWSE this year I admit, but he is quick and can certainly find the tryline. It is not as though Weekes has set the game alight with his several chances. I wouldn't complain if Toby gets a wing spot, personally.

Who were you expecting him to sign given the cap squeeze and the fact the Dolphins struggled to get anyone of note that would of benefited Manly?
And right on cue, in comes Mr Devil's advocate. I get a real chuckle reading your unending contentious arguments to anyone on here who posts that the standard of refereeing is poo, or a signing is bad business by the club, or that Flanagan should be focused on Manly.

However, I will indulge your disputatious nature. How about any number of NSW Cup or QLD cup players who are better than Johns, Boyle, and Woods. Or are you implying that those three guys are a somehow an upgrade on every other player running around in the lower grades.

The Panthers signed Sean O'Sullivan before the Dolphins snapped him up, then they got Trevor Cogger. The Eels got Daejarn Asi, he went alright last weekend. I could go on, but....

Talua was on the bench for tigers last week and didn’t even get used. He is signed with Manly for next year so Tigers may let him go, pay Tigers $50k transfer fee and Talua the remainder of his contract for this year. Garrick can them move to Fullback and have Weeks at 14.

SMH reporting this morning that we are seeking cap relief to replace Tom in anticipation that he is ruled out for the rest of the season.

Maybe we could have a job swap for the rest of the season with Saint Helens, send Weekes there for the rest of the season to gain confidence and bring Jack Welsby here for some NRL experience. Could be a win-win

I read this, and I rolled my eyes at the $350k limit.

But then - I thought about it a little more.....
$350k seems like a small amount - but in the context of a 52 week year, it is actually more than $1m

IF we sign someone from 1st July until the end of the NRL pay year (1st November) there will be 18 weeks remaining.

$350k for 18 weeks is the same as a $1m player for a full year.... not bad coin really if you think about it!

So I am actually ok with the $350k part of it - or am i wrong?

I read this, and I rolled my eyes at the $350k limit.

But then - I thought about it a little more.....
$350k seems like a small amount - but in the context of a 52 week year, it is actually more than $1m

IF we sign someone from 1st July until the end of the NRL pay year (1st November) there will be 18 weeks remaining.

$350k for 18 weeks is the same as a $1m player for a full year.... not bad coin really if you think about it!

So I am actually ok with the $350k part of it - or am i wrong?
your good
its helpful because of when he got the injury.
players injued in world cups and ruled out for 12 months turns out to be a bad deal

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8