Congrats all our rep players! Tolu, Haumole, Christian etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Never understood the Staggs hype. He has one good game in five....this from last year....
"The Brisbane Broncos have been sitting at the bottom of the ladder for the majority of the season but coach Kevin Walters believes the club would have made the finals if Kotoni Staggs had not missed most of the season through injury."
Staggs’ defence has always been an issue but it many seem to overlook that when they wax lyrically about him.The break by Hughes where he simply palmed him off,is a regular feature in Bronco games

Tuipulotu was Tonga’s best player tonight. Outstanding despite the sin bin. Koula was solid but had a few little errors which weren’t all entirely his fault. Olakau’atu did more in 20 minutes than Koloamatangi and Tupouniua did the whole game and that’s all on their coach.

Shame to see Aloiai knocked out as that probably rules him out of the Storm game. Taupau has aimed up for the first time this year tonight but we’ll be lacking up front without Aloiai’s impact. Schuster has looked dangerous but made a few dumb mistakes which is standard with his performances this year. Need to remember he is only 21 and won’t be perfect every week, no doubt he will be one of the best players in the comp in a few years IMO

I’m only watching the second half in the hope the Cook Islanders score. If they do, they’ll go nuts .
Esan Marsters is a lot lighter on his feet than I’ve seen him play in the centres. Holbrook couldn’t do any worse than run him at 5/8 for the Titans.

Schuster lazy in defence there....the usual fitness issue, I suppose.

How many matches before someone is match fit?

It might be 200 for Josh.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6