Congratulations to the MWTS...loud and proud

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
AND

Even Cambo gets his mug on TV.

Jono with his drum (very loud on TV)

The "Push it Manly" crew were in every cross

All sang their hearts out and we could hear you on TV!!

Well done guys

Re: Congratulation to the MWTS...loud and proud

Loud and clear.And some good "mug shots"!louder than the guppies supps

And good to see the players go over and acknowledge them at the game....they do most away games now but for a while in 2007-08 that didn't happen

Well Kiwi now you are a member yourself, you know how much fun it is...what we have to do is get the rest of the Silvertails crew to be a part of it as well!!

I can't say that a prolonged viewing of Cambo has done wonders for the promotion of the group haha

Hi Mark, Hi Kiwi E.
Yep, it was just like being there (though 800kms away)

We heard 'em all night - in Defence & attack.
Drowned out the Sharlies' weak cheering.... except when they booed their team off the park at half-time!

G'day mate, how ya going ?

Could hear them in the background all night, not that the Sharks fan had much to cheer for

just got home from there
what a fun night
if you thought that drum was loud on tv you should have been afew metres away LOL

I am so annoyed that would of been 3 years in a row i would of seen manly winning at shark park.
Always like going to that ground but couldn't because of a prior engagement
Oh well i am looking forward to Gosford next week, we seem to have a really good record up there as someone has said previously.
Anyway well done to the boys and hope every one has has a enjoyable night .

Cliffy looked pumped. It actually DID make me envious of him ! That being said, I was having beers, a fire with some mates...so couldn't make it....oh, and my missus promised me a bit for the 2nd night in a row, so had to behave :)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I can't say that a prolonged viewing of Cambo has done wonders for the promotion of the group haha
Why hate me because im awesome???

Ryan link said:
Cliffy looked pumped. It actually DID make me envious of him ! That being said, I was having beers, a fire with some mates...so couldn't make it....oh, and my missus promised me a bit for the 2nd night in a row, so had to behave :)
c'mon Ryan, ever thought someone might be trying to keep down their Sunday breakfast.  :D

Good turn out by the boys and girls and a fun night had by all!

Gotta love a win at the Shire  ;D

It was great for those like me that couldn't get there to see and hear the Manly presence, I could clearly hear the Manly chant from my lounge room and it looked like a lot of fun. Well done yet again MWTS. (it looked pretty cold!)

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
It was great for those like me that couldn't get there to see and hear the Manly presence, I could clearly hear the Manly chant from my lounge room and it looked like a lot of fun. Well done yet again MWTS. (it looked pretty cold!)

it was freezing, but very weird that it wasnt raining

Don't know whether it came across on the TV but everytime Robbo was in front of the Supportahs in the South Eastern corner and they launched in to "his" song he was grinning like a cheshire cat and loving the attention.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ6GzmrGHOY - KC and the Sunshine Band - Give it up)

Na na na na nananana Robertson... Michael Robertson, Robertson, Michael Roberston

Not sure who made that one up but it's a classic and Robbo obviously loved it

LOL @ Robbo giving us the thumbs up (which got a cheer)
then the kickoff came his way and he nearly lost it

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8