Could it be true?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Garrick as well. I'm salivating at Walker and Garrick.

01. Tom Trbojevic
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

And tbh, if go with Brendan Elliott on the wing over Taufua, Suli or Parker.

Edit: Also think it would be a trade move as well, with a player going the other way.
I love that bloke.
You would probably be to young to remember Tom Mooney who not only was crazy, was a great finisher.
Garrick reminds me of him, without the craziness.
Even the way he runs but he is a great find for us I enjoy watching him play...

D

Deleted member 26876

Garrick at center over roberts? What the heck. Garrick is a good winger he and walker will make a nice combo
Roberts doesn’t really pass (I’m pretty sure), and Garrick has played his rugby league (except in first grade) as a centre. Roberts used to be a fullback so must go ok under the ball still. I don’t mind either way, but reckon with Garrick’s creativity and passing game the setup could get the best out of both players. Obviously could work either way

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Even though he's not a winger, I'd be more inclined to play Roberts on the wing and keep Parker in the centres.

However, being seen having breakfast with someone doesn't mean they are signed, sealed and delivered.

Depends on whether he gets food poisoning?

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Depends on whether he gets food poisoning?

They are eating in Brisbane so who knows.....

BTW, let me clarify something. I said I'd be more inclined to keep Parker in the centres and play Roberts on the wing for three reasons.

1 - Roberts has the speed of a winger, especially when he's fit. When he is fit, outside of Addo-Carr he's easily the fastest player in the game.

2 - Being on the wing would make it a bit easier to hide his defensive deficiencies.

3 - Parker has proven that he is much better at centre, especially defensively, than he is when playing on the wing. At centre he knows what he's doing, on the wing he's more at sea than the Titanic, and that ship sunk first time out.

Sure, ideally you'd have a State of Origin centre playing in the centres. But in this case....I'm not so sure.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
If we get him cheap and keep him on a very short leash, then sure. Especially if he comes across before June 30 and we can use Walker's stand down cap relief to sign him. Our outside backs cupboard is pretty bare right now.

He's not my first choice but he could be handy this year now the Broncos seem to be done with him.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
If we get him cheap and keep him on a very short leash, then sure. Especially if he comes across before June 30 and we can use Walker's stand down cap relief to sign him. Our outside backs cupboard is pretty bare right now.

He's not my first choice but he could be handy this year now the Broncos seem to be done with him.
Cap relief was for the time of Walker's enforced absence.

Manly won't benefit if he is now available.

Then again, Greenturd may have his own explanation of who and what gets the Cap relief :confused:

Interesting to note that yesterday's CEO Meeting did not have a media update regarding the GI scam of wiping 1.5 million away from the Rabbids' Cap :wondering:

If Brad was back up for those 2, with their track records he would get a game pretty every week. Struggling to find the benefit of signing another player who spends more time off the field than on
I get what your saying but look at guys like fonua blake hes turned things around, roberts could do the same.. maybe he doesnt like the coach or the area i dont know but if he came and walker is there on the other side thats the best center pairing in the game. Des would make the best plays with blokes like this along with turbine. This is the benefits... no risk no reward.. go hard or go home... what is dead may never die.... what ever floats your boat?

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
AFB served his time and has gone through the nrl’s rehab process, roberts just jumps clubs and everything is swept under the carpet. That will def not be the case if he joins Manly, he will be sitting out games if not injured then for suspension

HappilyManly

Journey Man
I get what your saying but look at guys like fonua blake hes turned things around, roberts could do the same.. maybe he doesnt like the coach or the area i dont know but if he came and walker is there on the other side thats the best center pairing in the game. Des would make the best plays with blokes like this along with turbine. This is the benefits... no risk no reward.. go hard or go home... what is dead may never die.... what ever floats your boat?
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/james-roberts/summary.html

4 Clubs in 8 years

Jet is not a stayer and is now hampered with disc issues similar to BJ Leilua who just went under the knife and is gone for 2019 :tmi:

Broncos do want him and now need him more than ever.
Seibs will show him the love that he craves :inlove:

Cioran

Bencher
I love that bloke.
You would probably be to young to remember Tom Mooney who not only was crazy, was a great finisher.
Garrick reminds me of him, without the craziness.
Even the way he runs but he is a great find for us I enjoy watching him play...
I remember Tom Mooney. On the right flank outside Gartner and Booth. Determination personified. One of my favourite players from that era. We old people got to see some great players. No doubt the young will get to see some great players after we’re gone. Of course, I intend to be reincarnated as a Manly supporter but I may miss a few games in the crib.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Best bit of these unfounded rumours and shady meetings is that top shelf players are willing to talk to the seaeagles again. Under Tbaz nobody would sit down at the plastic table of death and even talk to us.

Under Dessie we offer a plan and future for possible players....

Go Dessie.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Parker is a very big part of a tight knit bunch of guys

NonevI can think of would rather have jerk off jimmy the jet than our own Red beard

Parker has played extremely well this year

We have not seen the best of him yet

He has the respect of our own players

Is a Des type player

Wants to be here

Hope he stays long term

Let Roberts rob another club

And while we are at it

Time for you Dylan to decide
You in or out
If your out get out quick
Cause we only want people who want to be here

Shall we never have a Willie , Nate ,poo ever again

Jimmy swims at the same shallow end of the pool as these guys

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Are you the Jet's media manager ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16