Country

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
grew up in the country but from city and live here now. with 3 manly players in the city ranks I will be cheering them on.

however I probably wont see much of the game due to the Tahs v Reds!!!!

lol, I should have known better than too mention Rugby on a league website. But its ok Vegas if you cant count past 6 I wont hold it against you ;)

I actually dont know many who like both codes, you generally either love 1 and hate the other.

I will tape the City/Country game so I can watch on saturday to see how the Manly boys go.

Garts I don't mind both codes and I will probably watch the Tahs on Fridays & watch the City v Country the next day on tape as well. If it were any other game I would probably watch the league.
Having gone to a school were it was just union union union and having to stick up for league all the time did turn me a bit off union but if you see past the stuck up element it's not that bad !
I always managed to get a tele in the yr.12 common room while the other toffs fought it out for the SMH.
The school had a bit to do with Manly with Steve Knight teaching, Beaver doing his prac, Shannon Nevin pissing off in yr. 9 or 10 to play for the Eagles, Gordon Willoughby's Grandsons and now BK.

PJ I used to hate Union with a passion because I did not really understand it, then I started playing becuase my mates side was short on numbers one weekend and I never looked back.

I do hate the Union twats that bag the crap out of league, especially when they have not given the game a chance. heaps at work are like this!!!

I am not a huge rugby fan but go to a few games and always watch the Crusaders.

I am very well versed in the League v Union debate. As you could imagine it was very tough over here,and was always me and the Samoans arguing for League against all the others.

I have been looking forward to City v Country this week,but just figured out that I will be in the bloody hospital so will miss it. Hopefully they have Pay TV

thank god I have never had any probs with my knees or anything else for that matter- just a few well deserved broken noses !

Well its just a conspirecy PJ and you picked the team - so of course your to blame.

lol, if they cant understand we are as dumbfounded as the next bloke then i wouldnt worry about it - they will electrecute themselves out of existance soon anyway

:lol: :lol: dead set Fluff, do you have a siren on your PC that goes off everytime someone bags The King!

I am a sports tragic when it involves Australia, I would watch grasshoppers race if it involved Australia.

I am a sports tragic when it involves Australia, I would watch grasshoppers race if it involved Australia.

Is probably good for you that it doesn't happen. We have some high quality grasshoppers over here. The snails don't go too bad either

Well its just a conspirecy PJ and you picked the team - so of course your to blame.

lol, if they cant understand we are as dumbfounded as the next bloke then i wouldnt worry about it - they will electrecute themselves out of existance soon anyway

Deadset pepsi - how the f*ck am i sticking up for him. I was taking the piss out of the other people who are paying out PJ like it is his fault. FFS get over it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6