Craig Bellamy....his hypocrisy knows no bounds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
How on earth can this man have any comment on Foran and the 2 contract saga? Is he for real? If I was from the Storm I would be keeping very quiet.

How can anyone from this organisation that tried to orchestrate the biggest conspiracy in the NRLs recent history act all self righteous?

And where are the media to call him out on this....joke!

****wits got amnesia.
Its a f**kn joke, what really pisses me off is it insults our intelligence, we are supposed to admire this bloke along with the big 3 all because the media portray these CHEATS as honourable greats of the games, they signed 2 f**kn contracts and excepted numerous gifts (wink wink) no doubt, yet there admired! Seriously im gob smacked every time an issue arises they have an opinion about honour, morales and the likes...absolute joke.

"It's a black eye in the game"

What about systematic rorting of the salary cap you fu$$ing pr$$k Bellamy. Do you reckon that was good PR you dishonest $$$$.

Everyone's too scared of him cause he is so angry all the time. I remember watching him play for the raiders in the 80's. I thought he was such a sh$t player. I remember telling a mate I wouldn't have him on my under 11 touch footy team.

You can't deny the big 4 (at the time) had great ability, but to expect the public to believe the big 4 and Bellamy had 0 clue about the 2 contract saga is a joke. How the NRL cleared Bellamy 100% is a joke and reeks of a cover up...

I have no time for his opinions and the grub wrestling he pioneered with his salary cap rorting team.

Glad I didn't hear him say that. I would've eaten my tv and pooped it on his doorstep.

I can't wait until the like of bellamy are out of our game. His actions already have given the nrl an undesirable legacy (not that they'll see it like that.)

Glad I didn't hear him say that. I would've eaten my tv and pooped it on his doorstep.

I can't wait until the like of bellamy are out of our game. His actions already have given the nrl an undesirable legacy (not that they'll see it like that.)
Well don't hold your breath. Even though he failed at SOO level, he is tipped to take over the Roos Coaching :eek:

You can't deny the big 4 (at the time) had great ability, but to expect the public to believe the big 4 and Bellamy had 0 clue about the 2 contract saga is a joke. How the NRL cleared Bellamy 100% is a joke and reeks of a cover up...
I have no time for his opinions and the grub wrestling he pioneered with his salary cap rorting team.
I agree with all sentiments ITT, Bellamy is a hypocritical cheat.
He should have gone down for the systematic cheating he was no doubt aware of years ago. But lets be honest, it reflects poorly on the biased Australian media and NRL administration that he is allowed to offer opinion on matters like this. League is such a boys club, bias is everywhere. Sometimes if the individual is a big enough figure (ie Bellamy), things will be swept under the rug, other scapegoats will be found, preserve the guys reputation and legacy, nothing to see here etc.

We are forgetting one thing here,they are or were News limited. When the superleague war broke out,Manly was the club they wanted the most,Arko said take your offer,because we wont join you,then in 08 we embarrassed there flagship by smashing them in the GF,40 nil,and they are doing everything they can to hurt us because we hurt them the scumbags.Anything they feel is retribution,they will take

Well don't hold your breath. Even though he failed at SOO level, he is tipped to take over the Roos Coaching :eek:

And what a great day for the sport that will be..... NOT

Prob bellyache as roos coach whilst greenburg is running the game after smith gets one to many speeding fines and is deported back to the origin land of crims.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8