• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Croker is getting a tradesman job done at hooker. I like the fact he is working very hard in defence tightening up the center of our ruck. I have never rated him a creative half but he is getting the job done for us at hooker right now. He is playing in a pack that is rolling over opposition packs and our backrowers have been simply awesome the last few weeks. Its the best backrow pairing I have seen at Manly since 2013.

Croker is getting a tradesman job done at hooker. I like the fact he is working very hard in defence tightening up the center of our ruck. I have never rated him a creative half but he is getting the job done for us at hooker right now. He is playing in a pack that is rolling over opposition packs and our backrowers have been simply awesome the last few weeks. Its the best backrow pairing I have seen at Manly since 2013.
He certainly has exceeded my views of his abilities. Still hoping Lawnton is better. Keppie is the weak link though I think.... great defender and I love his brutal defence. Just not sure though he has the all round game to be a permanent fixture in the 17. Haumole and Schuster are a very very talented pair though. Great backrow with Jake being the super reliable and all effort tradesman.

I'm not going to change a winning team ,and Croker has done exceptionally well the last few weeks and trys his gut out.
But I cant help but wonder if we would be better in attack with Cust and hence have him on a bit earlier.I still think Croker gets gassed at the 25-30 minute at each 1/2 ,which is understandable considering the defense he is doing and a fresh fast live wire hooker at that point may pay benefits to us .
In any case great to get that win and now for the show pony pussies !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8