Cronk back for SOO3, Sid to the bench

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tell the players. They're the ones that came up with it. In all honesty, who gives a flying F**K about a nickname on a supporters forum???

Whinge, whinge, f**kin', whinge!!!

My name's not mozgrame....STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!!

I think I'll go cry to my toughie cyber mates. Then we can all feel big and brave again to take on the world.

I'M YELLING AND SWEARING SO I MUST BE FU**IN' RIGHT!!!!!

:p ;)

Two more rounds disrupted by SOO :s

Dogs will have 4 out as Trex,Morris will join their halves in camp.

Hope ASADA document Cronk's magic bone knitting potions :idea:

Sid was mentally scarred after SOO #2 according to 2v. He needed to play the Sharks that week to exorcise the loss. I hope Cronk's return won't make him feel insecure :angel:

mozgrame said:
Tell the players. They're the ones that came up with it. In all honesty, who gives a flying F**K about a nickname on a supporters forum???

I think I'll go cry to my toughie cyber mates. Then we can all feel big and brave again to take on the world.

^Derek

Stevo said:
mozgrame said:

^Derek

^Stevo

sorry i asked.

But i can, sort of, see a 'resemblance' between Daly Cherry Evans and Sid from Ice Age. Having said that i can sort of see a resemblance between Lleyton Hewitt and Todd Carney. :)

Ralphie said:
Great News!

I could only be happier if he wasn't selected at all.

I should correct myself here.

I would be extra extra extra special happy if Cronk was to break the arm again in SOO3. :D

But not until the last minute of the game to keep DCE on the bench!!!!

Sid is a silly name. We should call him brontosaurus.

z-ar-1139-maroon-alt00.jpg

Well this thread is hijacked. :p

I believe the connection between Sid from ice age and DCE is the neck. From what i heard ferris was the instigator behind it.

Eagles2nv said:
I believe the connection between Sid from ice age and DCE is the neck. From what i heard ferris was the instigator behind it.

Ferris? What a stupid nickname. Jamie Buhrer's neck looks nothing like Mathew Broderick's.

I must admit to vomiting in my mouth a little every time I read someone calling DCE Sid.

bones said:
I must admit to vomiting in my mouth a little every time I read someone calling DCE Sid.

Well you have a bubbler to rinse it out :p

Horo and a smiling Jorge were the main instigators in naming him Sid.
I find it hilarious, as did Sid on the Sterlo Show :D

Hope Qld get lapped with Cronk at the helm !

Alright. Truth be known, I hit an all time low today. I enjoyed defending other posters right to call DCE Sid, even though I don't like it either. I had a ****ty day and unfairly let off some steam by enjoying myself, selfishly, in defence of something I truly don't believe in.

@Stevo, I humbly apologise to you in particular. I don't actually believe you are a homosexual wanna be biker with an incredibly small penis (although your offer to have me guess your weight was suspect) ;)

To each his own, for me...it's DCE! Sid is dead to me. lol

I seriously doubt @stevo would lose any sleep over that stuff moz.

I'm not entirely sure why the Sid nickname bothers ppl tho.

Quite often players' nicknames do come from within the playing group.

Doesn't matter to me a lot either way; and sure as sh1t isn't worth falling out over the use of it, or not.

Lighten up a little peeps. Sure are more serious things to fire up about!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8