Cronk ruled out for Roosters, Lam to debut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Having nightmares of the time Lam carved us up against the roosters at brookie in the 90's

There must be a new rule if no similar replacement in 21 you can go to your 30 but not outside it.

Not even Toddy could get this one by without a rule. The problem we had was our second hooker was not even in the 30 due to the genius of HWCC .

I’ve seen Lam play a bit and he goes pretty good. He will be as good as his old man if he stays injury free.

Let’s hope he has a shocker first game though. Then I wish him all the best as his old mans a pretty good bloke whom I’ve had the pleasure of working with from time to time over the years.

Bit disappointed, would rather face them full strength

• 😆
Reactions: R3
Lam is definitely in their 30 man squad.

He was listed in their 21 man squad last week but dropped off before the final 17 were declared.

@Cliffymagic raises a good point.....don't name a reserve back and then pull this precedent out when someone goes down injured.

There is ZERO doubt that if this were us or a few other clubs, we'd be told tough sh*t.

Exactly. If DCE or LG went down injured before the game, do you think they'd allow Des to use Cade Cust as a replacement? Hell no. We'd get told that we have Hodkinson and Fainu so unless they were also unavailable.....

Now friend gone too
That is more of a loss than Cronk for the roosters, they rely on friend so much.
This game if we play smart and starve roosters of posesssion is a very winnable game now.

We lost 16-21 that day @:cry:

The only players we were really missing day were Matthew Ridge (Nevin played fullback) and Spud (Haumono played front row).

Those two in was 16 straight and going through undefeated. The mid 90’s was as dominant as you’ll ever see.

I would love to hear the NRL explain how the roosters get an exemption in this situation when Manly were not granted one last year. Is there anyone to contact for clarification or just Toddy himself?

Just fukcface sorry. Same fukchead who under discretionary powers makes up the rules as he seems fit. Same ar^ehole that looked Lodge, Packer and Inglis in the eye and said no their go. Same SOB that gives certain players amnesty although proven gulity (see above) but deems others De Belin, Walker guilty until proven innocent. And yet, no credible journo with a fantastic story line willing to have a red hot go. JUST FKN WOW!!!

I’ve seen Lam play a bit and he goes pretty good. He will be as good as his old man if he stays injury free.

Let’s hope he has a shocker first game though. Then I wish him all the best as his old mans a pretty good bloke whom I’ve had the pleasure of working with from time to time over the years.
He carved the bears up last week

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12