Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross Forum Chat [Round 13, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
NSW_Cowboy - www.cowboysstampede.com.au

Interesting game on Friday night. I have always had a soft spot for Manly as my pop played for them many years ago.

The game very much weights on how well Manly (Turbo Tom) recovers from origin. The addition of Schuster (assuming he returns) is huge for Manly, I feel he was the missing piece in last weeks loss to the knights as they looked a little lost in attack.

looking forward to the game (especially after a Blues victory)

We have about 12 players on the injured list, if we can get a few of those back and our origin players like Turbo can back up ok then I think we will win. If we can't get a decent 5/8 and Tommy is out then not a chance.

If Tommy is out, Des will do something extremely boneheaded like put Walker into fullback and you will see us all shake our heads in disbelief

AFB has been named in the Warriors reserves.

Be interesting to see how he goes post injury.

4619.jpg
Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com

3558.jpg
globaleagle - silvertails.net

AFB has been named in the Warriors reserves.

Be interesting to see how he goes post injury.

Hallelujah, I give us a snowball's chance in hell against Melbs now if he can give us two good 20-30 minute stints.

4619.jpg
Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com

Hallelujah, I give us a snowball's chance in hell against Melbs now if he can give us two good 20-30 minute stints.

Hope he rips in tbh

4775.jpg
wizards rage - nzwarriors.com

Storms vulnerable... they played average without their SOO stars and a couple will be suspended/ injured. Hoping the SOO is physical and fast and hard to back up, although we play them Sunday.

Still have the Storm as favourites but if ever there is a time to play them it’s over origin.

Smash em bro

Hey Manly fans, what are the thoughts on Tolutau Koula? Noting he’s been named in the extended squad this week, do you feel he is close to a debut?

With all the talk about the fastest in league, he would have to be close to the quickest if he can crack the grades.

Hey Manly fans, what are the thoughts on Tolutau Koula? Noting he’s been named in the extended squad this week, do you feel he is close to a debut?

With all the talk about the fastest in league, he would have to be close to the quickest if he can crack the grades.

Haven't seen much of him myself, but the concensus over here seems to be lots of excitement about his future but not quite ready

Will probably debut next year unless we have a glut of injuries to outside backs. Still needs to work on defence and bulk up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12