Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross forum discussion [Round 12, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Haas and Flegler, these two to have big games tonight, Haas is a probable for NSW and Fledgler a possible for QLD.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: GKDonkey

Manly fans, thoughts on Hynes? He was associated with you chaps for a while

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man

I'd have a pop on Bulldogs seriously, 21 dollar outsiders. With the current administration this game has I wouldn't rule any team out these days

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Manly fans, thoughts on Hynes? He was associated with you chaps for a while
He was pretty good but not really exceptional in our youth teams. Seems like one of those guys who has gone on to improve a lot, super fit and always had a bit of skill and footy about him. I'm sure most Manly fans wish him well (word is our club - or at least Trent Barrett - ditched him when injured, poor form)

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The Broncos are the The storms Bogey team and Storm are going for their 10th straight win against them

The Good news for the Broncos is The Storm have no Papenhuyzen, Munster and Grant

If Milford makes a contribution the Broncos are a chance

Records are meant to be broken and I am going for an upset here on the back of the broncos big win last week .

last but not least...

Go the Mighty Sea eagles
We love Manly
Meat pies , Line Breaks , Great Tries
Kangaroos
and Turbo cars

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: SeaEagleRock8

He was pretty good but not really exceptional in our youth teams. Seems like one of those guys who has gone on to improve a lot, super fit and always had a bit of skill and footy about him. I'm sure most Manly fans wish him well (word is our club - or at least Trent Barrett - ditched him when injured, poor form)
Good insight thanks.

Also whilst we are on Baz, what was your opinion on him at the time?

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle

Good insight thanks.

Also whilst we are on Baz, what was your opinion on him at the time?
Politely
A fish out of water
Always felt he was a good assistant coach but had no idea and still doesn't as a head coach.
Unless the head coaching is about hair products in which case he excells

Not polite
$#%$ ** **$%#% $%$$ ****

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: mrslong

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Kevinward777

Milf to have a huge game - Broncos to fire right up - Storm bubble to burst - Kevin to be remembered as a rugby league prophet by the Broncos fans.
Here for marvelous takes like this. Always loved the Sea Eagles, me.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

Walters looking nice and relaxed after last weeks win. Hope that is his go after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16