Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross Forum Discussion [Round 14, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

How the actual **** is that not a send off? **** the refs in this game are ****.
Doueihi failed the HIA. Definition of forceful contact to the head, but no send off.

Formerly Broncospwn

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So Munster who claimed it 'wasn't his go' when he kicked some blue and that he 'isn't a grub' has so far in the first half:

Given away 2 penalites
Given away 1 set re-start
Has been put on report

Not bad for 40 min's work.
Woah man it's not his go (Billy Slater defense)

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Seems not all the refs got the email about the crackdown being over.
But the one in the Eels game sure got it, Sivo's hit was one of the nastier ones and he took the opposition player out of the game. Should have been sent.

The Who

Journey Man
Stupid me. I was the only player in my tipping comp of 20 to tip the Worriers. I thought they were OK, Aladin was returning, their forwards and bench was packed with power, and they were playing Melbourne without a host of their stars. There were several guys in that Melbourne 17 I've never heard of. NZ was playing on their home oval. Melbourne had guys who would be tired/beaten up after Origin. . .
I knew it was a risk to tip the Worriers and it cost me the lead in my tipping comp. The Worriers were terrible, but how The Storm keep performing with "no names" is just amazing.
I'm never going to overestimate the Worriers again.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
1813.jpg
pennywisealfie - broncoshq.com

A god of a man until Gerard Beale ****ed him up. The greatest rugby league player ever but ever since, it's been fail after fail. What has happened to the great man?

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I'll give Lockyer his due though. As embarrassed as he probably felt, he took it in good humour.
Yeah I participated in the game of touch at my sons training the other night after work wearing RM Williams. Trust me it was all I could to to stay upright. They have zero grip. I went arse over at least 5 times.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Yeah I participated in the game of touch at my sons training the other night after work wearing RM Williams. Trust me it was all I could to to stay upright. They have zero grip. I went arse over at least 5 times.

I'd rather do it barefoot and know I have some grip lol

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
5003.jpg
jonesy101 - nzwarriors.com

Very strange sin binning of Josh Jackson. Completely out of the blue, then the Dragons give away a flurry of ruck infringements with no consequences. Add that to the non sin binnings of Kevin Proctor and Brandon Smith for their coathanger shots this weekend and we continue to have some wild inconsistency again this round.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9001.jpg
holdzy - broncoshq.com

Hope the Dogs win this. Light a fire under our asses.

Snack Related Mishap!

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
Twbapony - broncoshq.com

FARRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got home and the Dogs are winning?!! What is happening with this competition. The 'Goons beating better teams and now losing to the worst team of the last 2 years.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
2223.jpg
vertigo - broncoshq.com

This putrid dragons outfit put 50 on us.

Let that sink in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14