Crowd Prediction for this Saturday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A mate at work is looking to get tickets in the stands, or down the front on the western side, there are only 2 seat left, and these are in the south east corner.

This should then push a few more into the GA sections, should be headed for a bumper crowd.

Yep a friend and I just went online to purchase tickets and saw those 2 seats left. We went for GA instead. Should be a great night!

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Think the crowd this Sat will surprise many. Without a shadow of a doubt it will be 18,956.

So many great matchups across the park. DCE v Cronk. Snake v Grubby. The refs v the fortress crowd, the video refs v common sense.

MWSE by 14 in a boil over.

Without a shadow of a doubt?
MWSE by 14 wasn't far off tho!

---

mickqld said:
17000 tonight.

Winner!

Crowd looked GREAT on tv tonight, awesome game experience beating the Storm well!

Round 1 @ home against Storm on a Saturday night, weather could be unpredictable...

I say the crowd figure will be 15,324.

What's everyone else reckon?

19,700 Manly Fans. Would be nice Manly to do a write up and support your juniors as well who are all playing and show some interest in your future players ! First time for a while that all the manly teams are playing on the one day at Brooky. Go Manly and I hope All Grades Win !

It'd be nice to get a huuuuge crowd. Show the nrl that suburban grounds are awesome and a sellout at brookie is better than the wilderness we see on tv at anz. This is despite the show's directors desperately cutting the vision to try and show a packed house!

globaleagle said:
It'd be nice to get a huuuuge crowd. Show the nrl that suburban grounds are awesome and a sellout at brookie is better than the wilderness we see on tv at anz. This is despite the show's directors desperately cutting the vision to try and show a packed house!

Don't be shy GE, give us an actual crowd number ;)

Mals said:
globaleagle said:

Don't be shy GE, give us an actual crowd number ;)

lol, oops... 14 872

Eagle Rock said:
19,700 Manly Fans. Would be nice Manly to do a write up and support your juniors as well who are all playing and show some interest in your future players ! First time for a while that all the manly teams are playing on the one day at Brooky. Go Manly and I hope All Grades Win !

At least they have now updated the FG and under 20's player profiles.

FG is missing a fair few - O'Dare, Satini, Santana, Andrews... :mad:
I don't know the NYC enough to know how many are Mr Invisibles there.

Why is this such a problem at Manly FFS - they have to be registered, so post their profiles that day.:idea:

Gutho is still 186kg - maybe GRose will pass on his diet tips on Saturday. :cool:

tookey said:
Eagle Rock said:

At least they have now updated the FG and under 20's player profiles.

The Phantom web / Profile man has finally sorted it out, Thanks tookey, he hasn't gone overboard though with extra info. on the guys, short and sweet. Lol

HappilyManly said:
FG is missing a fair few - O'Dare, Satini, Santana, Andrews... :mad:
I don't know the NYC enough to know how many are Mr Invisibles there.

Why is this such a problem at Manly FFS - they have to be registered, so post their profiles that day.:idea:

Gutho is still 186kg - maybe GRose will pass on his diet tips on Saturday. :cool:

O'Dare, Satini, Santana, Andrews are all NSW cup players and are not in out top 25

There is no listing of our NSW cup side on MWSE

SMH weather forecast for tomorrow is for a 'late shower'.
In that case, it will be sunny, and this means a late arriving bumper crowd.
17,750 er, yeah, - :rolleyes: without a shadow of a doubt.

tookey said:
There is no listing of our NSW cup side on MWSE

These boys are just NRL Players who toggle between the firsts and NSW cup. Like GRose, Hasson did last year.

Every Manly Player deserves the honour of being profiled on the Club site :cool:

A link to the appropriate site is the very least that they deserve.

We will watch them at Brookie on Saturday and won't know who is who :(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8