Crusher in NZ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Karl was marginally better than Dallas.

A few Bone crunching backs would be a good start

I would rather run into Paul McCabe's shoulders than SBW's. And SBW didn't start his career at Norths like McCabe did.

A younger version of Brian Lima would be good. They don't call him the chiropractor for nothing.

I wouldn't mind any of those gorrillas that play on the wing in the kiwi super 12 sides. They can certainly put of a try and ask questions of the defence when they get the pill.

Danny Lima would be younger than Brian, is that who you are talking about. I doubt Paul McCabe would have a shoulder now after all the dislocations and reconstructions he had.

BTW is Danny still running around in the UK?

Yeh Danny is still running around in ESL somewhere.

The Lima I am talking about is the centre for Western Samoa. This is a story about him:

Islanders lose Brian Lima to injury
Friday, June 18, 2004

Rib-rattling defensive missile Brian Lima has been scratched from the Pacific Islanders' historic rugby union tour with a groin injury, robbing the combined side of its most experienced player.

Lima was yesterday ruled out of the five-match Australasian tour in a major blow ahead of the Islanders' first official Test against Australia on July 3 in Adelaide.

Wellington Hurricanes three-quarter Tane Tu'ipulotu has replaced the Samoan centre in the 26-man squad which opens its tour against a Queensland XV at Ballymore on Sunday.

Lima, renowned as "The Chiropractor" for his bone-crunching defence, was a crowd-pleaser at last year's World Cup and regarded as one of the best centres in the game.

Among a number of signature heavy hits the 32-year-old produced in his fourth World Cup, he pole-axed young South African flyhalf Derick Hougaard at Suncorp Stadium in a tackle that left spectators gasping

Norths tried to sign 5 or 6 years ago when he was much younger but he decided to stay in union as one of the New Zealand teams offered him big money to stay. What I was saying is that manly should try and find a younger version of him somewhere. There must be a few out there just like him.

Brian Lima wouldn't get a start at Manly, I am sure it is club policy not to have backs who can tackle

Is it club policy to also have backs that cannot catch a high ball?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2