Crusher ' The Pretender' Cleal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

im releasing a limited edition MM special i had made up in response due to huge fan demand about a month ago.

it doesnt work but for some reason everyone wants one.

AND THERE EXPENSIVE FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESNT WORK :dance:

im releasing a limited edition MM special i had made up in response due to huge fan demand about a month ago.

it doesnt work but for some reason everyone wants one.

Does it fall apart when you press it to hard on the page?

alot of fans have complained that they are very hard to handle.one mate of mine keeps dropping his then screams at me that it is my fault.

I heard that some of them couldnt form a proper sentence, and instead just drew little circles on the page

To be fair on Crusher, you can't expect miracles overnight. Alberts will be a star and many of the guys mentioned are young and in their first season.

Wait till names like Ballin and co are household names and we will thank Crusher for what he has done.

Sorry but some people really are idiots, Crusher is not here to come in and have our premier league team competing.

his job is to start at the bottom and bring in the best "KIDS", and the way i see it he is doing a good job, with our SG Ball side going well this year and young players like Groom, Berryman, Grieve, Offerdel? and the prop whose name i'm not going to even try to spell. now obviously these guys weren't all Crushers doing but the majority would have been.

Do you guys honestly think he signed players like Lyon, Ryan and Tonga at premier league age................No he got them at Matthews or SG Ball age and brand them through and thats what he'll do hear

I've disliked Blocker as a coach since the day after the Penrith massacre.

As a RL personality yeah he's great value, but as a coach he is absolute rubbish. I think the results speak for themselves.

Ryan for your info Ashley Alberts was brought to the club by Dennis Moore 8) :lol2:

Phantom - Dennis played a big part but i think youll find crusher has been after him for many years - before he left parra and was very much involved. Dennis was used to tip the scales in our favour

That's ridiculous to send Monas up the coast when we play a decent up and in defence... instead he should be selling beers to fans on the hill........

With the MM limited edition you could push a button and it will make the noise of an ambulance siren heading your way!

eeewwwwweeeewwwwweeewwww!!!!

That's ridiculous to send Monas up the coast when we play a decent up and in defence... instead he should be selling beers to fans on the hill........

Im presuming tha canteen is fully staffed from last year!

we definately dont want Donald in the canteen, dont want my Hot dog picked up off the floor after another spill! 8D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6