Curtis Scott

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s fine to take gambles on really talented players, but Scott is just a first grader and we already have plenty of average first graders. He’s played 72 games for 21 tries. He’s neither experienced nor prolific. Just a first grader.

He barely raised a mention at Canberra and that was 2-3 years ago. He has been playing park football for Thirlmere and if my memory serves me correct, was filmed throwing fists in April this year.

No thanks!

I think we can be a bit more creative than to sign a problem player like Curtis Scott
Bellamy the Benchmark of shrewd coaching released Scott with two years left on his contract
and was vindicated
Sadly Scott may have a bit of Talent but he has more demons that succumb to his discipline issues

The moral of the story ...
The Greatest challenge in our life is our own mind

It’s fine to take gambles on really talented players, but Scott is just a first grader and we already have plenty of average first graders. He’s played 72 games for 21 tries. He’s neither experienced nor prolific. Just a first grader.

He barely raised a mention at Canberra and that was 2-3 years ago. He has been playing park football for Thirlmere and if my memory serves me correct, was filmed throwing fists in April this year.

No thanks!
How about giving Scott a short term deal being Saab's sparring partner for his upcoming boxing bout,..just sayin..

Jennings probably will, so don't be surprised by PVL and his crew
Anything is possible but I think it is getting harder for teams to justify taking on these guys with baggage...but if the talent is there some club usually justifies it.

I think we can be a bit more creative than to sign a problem player like Curtis Scott
Bellamy the Benchmark of shrewd coaching released Scott with two years left on his contract
and was vindicated
Sadly Scott may have a bit of Talent but he has more demons that succumb to his discipline issues

The moral of the story ...
The Greatest challenge in our life is our own mind
Whilst I agree that Bellamy is a benchmark,he was involved with Curtis Scott during some of his troubled times and if you believe certain people,was part of covering up some of his indiscretions

Whilst I agree that Bellamy is a benchmark,he was involved with Curtis Scott during some of his troubled times and if you believe certain people,was part of covering up some of his indiscretions
This was my point feathered friend
Benchmark Bellamy supported his player and gave him every chance to redeem him self
and in the end Benchmark Bellamy saw the writing on the wall and called it an end

A violent alcoholic? To put in an NRL squad?
Good luck to Curtis, but can’t see that in his future.

Curtis scott at Manly training....
i love them dragonball z GIF

No thanks!
Funny.. this guy was an absolute gun junior
.. NSW origin junior captain, Australian schoolboys captain.. Cronulla where filthy when the Storm poached him

He can defend, is quick and let's face it a grub.. but the majority of good footy players are.

He lost his way after being so hyped as a junior and if i remember winning a GF in debut season..

Alcohol can derail the best of people and so can "certain" women (and I'm not being sexist but his infatuation for a woman caused his head to explode when he should have just let it go and walked away he didnt, so called "love' can at times be cruel), ..he's had them both do their job on him.

If he plays to his potential and we win matches I wouldn't care less, Ive said it before and I will say it again this is footy not chess and many a player who has worn the Maroon and white have not been Alter boys but they won us premierships and we loved them... bring it on

But it won't happen. Unfortunately for him he's NRL career is over and he probably knows it, so it would take one almighty effort ( mentally ) to get back up to standard.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8