• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's possible that Cuthbo said 'fck it' to the rest of his Cronulla dollars just so he could go to a different club in the hope of playing first grade again.

Wonder what happened at the Panthers.  Could explain why/how the Dragons could pick him up on the minimum dollar.

Will be interesting to see if Bennett can turn him around, especially since the Dragons play such a structured, patient attack and Cuthbo flicks that ball out the back like it's diseased.

you watch the bastard blossom under Bennet.  :eek:

Post  automatically merged: [time]1290224267[/time]

Supernintendo Chalmers link said:
so he lasted at the panthers for a day?
can you blame him!? :p

He saw the lack of quality of the bistro offerings at Panthers World of Entertainment after the first training session, and decided to scarper to Kogarah.

I'm not losing any sleep over Cuthbertson leaving us, last season proved that he doesn't have it. Anyway we've got good depth on the wing these days.

Neither am I but I just hope he doesn't become Bennett's latest player that comes good and bites us in the bum.

Bennett has a tendacy to make ordinary player's do extraordinary things i.e Mick Weyman being a prime example here

Weyman always had the talent, he was just injury plagued at Raiders.

eggson link said:
Wonder what happened at the Panthers.

He never signed with them. Was close, but when he went to the US for a holiday he wanted some changes to the panthers contract. When he got back from holiday, Wayne Bennett called him and got him on board.

Ant80 link said:
Bennett has a tendacy to make ordinary player's do extraordinary things i.e Mick Weyman being a prime example here
Not really. He is clearly a top coach but his forte is taking top young talent and making them into successful first graders - or better. C & C is right, Weyman was always a standout talent, and Brad Meyers was a Junior Kangaroo rep.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=185963.msg306816#msg306816 date=1290237350]

Not really. He is clearly a top coach but his forte is taking top young talent and making them into successful first graders - or better. C & C is right, Weyman was always a standout talent, and Brad Meyers was a Junior Kangaroo rep.
[/quote]

Junior Kangaroo rep doesn't mean jack if he doesn't kick on.

Weyman was a good talent in an otherwise ordinary team at Canberra(before the guy's from the U20's premiership winning team got in) but quite often got the fumbles and wasn't very fit(not getting the minutes that the premier props do) under Bennett he has.

Benett
has a tendency to make ordinary players do extraodinary things hey ???  The fact is back in 2007 he realeased a player called matt ballin from the broncos because he said he could not see any future in the kid . Des Hasler has a tendency to make unwanted players playing in the nsw cup ie rose, hall, to name a few do extraodinary things as well. He also smashed bennetts grand final winning team in the first round 24 to 6 without the most dynamic fullback in the game brett stewart!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Bozo,we know Bennett is a coaching god however
Does he have a pin to deflate the size of Cuthbos head
If Cuthbo doesnt listen,he'll be playing against me sometime next year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4