D.C.E. into the 9's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
green-tick-man.png

What’s happened to the ‘Agree’ button? I wanted to give Woodsie a green tick.:)

The interesting thing will be seeing how DCE and Clitherson get along in the same side. I think the latter thinks DCE’s mammoth deal was a key factor in the Clinster’s forced removal.
Who gives a $hit.....we ended up with the better player. Not concerned at all that “king” Gutho is gone. The Eels can keep him.

Interesting how the Australian team had 7 playmakers in their run on team of 9 last night in lieu of half forwards half backs.

It obviously suits the game and their game plan may well be a winner.

Who gives a $hit.....we ended up with the better player. Not concerned at all that “king” Gutho is gone. The Eels can keep him.
Not really my point.

But look, if you have trouble interpreting what others are writing...well who gives a sh-t.

Last edited:
Interesting how the Australian team had 7 playmakers in their run on team of 9 last night in lieu of half forwards half backs.

It obviously suits the game and their game plan may well be a winner.

Bit different to the Seven's where they would have only one or two play makers, one or two faster (and probably fitter) back rowers and the rest were outside backs.

In the mid-90s I remember Manly usually went with Cliffy and/or Tooves and Des, Garts, Beaver, Kosef and backs like Hill, Elsegood, Hancock, Hopoate and Ridge who was more in our Seven's squad for his more accurate drop kicks than because he could score 70+ metre tries.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12