Dally M 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dom Young was the star of the match. I've rarely seen a more Dom(inant) winger's performance.
Jurbo was our best.
Turbo was good (in relation to an average First Grader) but we all know he is playing to only 75% of his full potential.

1681685114498.png

There's this real Reece Walsh love-fest going on at the moment and it's a bit much. He scored a try and set up another in the Broncos game against the Titans, then the headline was 'Reece Walsh Masterclass'. They scored 43 points of which he was involved in 8.

The same thing tends to happen with Latrell and Tom T. They just have to support a few line breaks up the middle and fall over the line for the commentators to tell us that they have 'torched the opposition'. I wish the commentators would just call the game and leave the hyperboles out of it.

Last edited:
There's this real Reece Walsh love-fest going on at the moment it's a bit much. He scored a try and set up another in the Broncos game against the Titans, then the headline was 'Reece Walsh Masterclass'. They scored 43 points of which he was involved in 8.

The same thing tends to happen with Latrell and Tom T. They just have to support a few line breaks up the middle and fall over the line for the commentators to tell us that they have 'torched the opposition'. I wish the commentators would just call the game and leave the hyperboles out of it.
Can't wait till he runs into Aloiai and Olak's shoulders. That'll end the love fest.

Just a thought, what about a shift away from the Daly M judging status, probably not possible, but I‘d like to see something similar to the players player, whereby the 17 players from each side give their 3,2,1 to the opposition side only, might be hard for those with head knocks but on average it would be a far fairer system, being judged by your piers as the best in the game, no more love fest‘s with the stars of our game, if they are seen as best on ground by their opposition then kudos.

Imagine trying to administer, 272 votes, 1632 points a round, thing is I think it would provide a very different outcome, a lot fairer, I‘m sure a lot of the forwards would recognise their opponent efforts, ie like Jake and vote accordingly, anyway just a thought.

Munster getting a point is a load of absolute $hit. Whoever awarded was clearly off their head.
He was totally outplayed as was Hughes and Grant. Theirs always a bit of residual purple love out there in the people who judge where the Daly M points go.

• Sea Eagles v Storm: 5 - Daly Cherry-Evans, 3 - Tom Trbojevic, 3 - Jake Trbojevic, 1 - Cameron Munster
Munster a point, wtf???
The judge must have ben Ruan Sims mailing it in from Antarctica or somewhere without foxtel.

Munster a point, wtf???
The judge must have ben Ruan Sims mailing it in from Antarctica or somewhere without foxtel.
Surely Olakau'atu gets the point for the shot on Olam...it had more bearing on the result than anything Munster did. I have never seen Olam play such a quiet game in his entire career.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2