Dally M's - merged thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: The Ultimate Snub

How about an award for the bald head dope doing the floor interviews.....THis is the worst Ive seen

The Ultimate Snub

Garts said:
Morris over Lyon? Fark me, you are kidding. Lyon is not only the best centre he is damn close to the best player in the game.

Unbelievable! Was Jamie our first positional nomination?

Lyon should have gotten it, but Morris has surprised me this season and really stood up in Origin, I can live with that

As for people saying Burgess prop of the year, he missed a big chuck of the season. Kasiano, Tamou and Woods would all have been deserving winners

Nate Myles has gotta leave his head to science. Fair dinkum talk about the missing link.

who gives a fark...

On a side note, how well does DCE handle himself for such a young bloke? A credit to our club.

Mals said:
Garts said:
Morris over Lyon? Fark me, you are kidding. Lyon is not only the best centre he is damn close to the best player in the game.

Unbelievable! Was Jamie our first positional nomination?

Nah, Gifty got nominated for Lock of the year.

Who cares about these rubbish awards anyway. The only one that matters at the end of the year is the Dally M, Clive Churchill, Golden Boot and NRL Premiers.

Be even funnier if most of the dogs won the awards, but a team full of the best couldn't win a premiership.

This was tweeted by the telecrap

@telegraph_sport: Captain of the Year- Jayson King and Brent Kite as joint captains of Manly have been named best NRL leaders

Berkeley_Eagle said:

@telegraph_sport: Captain of the Year- Jayson King and Brent Kite as joint captains of Manly have been named best NRL leaders

****ing morons :rolleyes:

Barba gets the big one easily. Part of that will be where one player shines way above the others as opposed to a solid team effort across the park. But in saying that he would have been my choice anyway - incredible season from him.

It stands to reason why so few Dally M winners have gone on and won premierships in the same year. Its the team which has the most consistent players that win not the teams that rely on just a couple of stars. Dogs rely heavily on Barba and Reynolds. Storm Cronk, Smith and Slater who I think is carrying a chronic knee injury he cant sidestep, Bunnies Inglis, Cows Thurston and Bowen.
Manly have got them across the park Lyon,Foran,DCE,Gift all matchwinners. Add in Choc and Matai and its hard to dominate award points with so many matchwinners.

Spuds Bodyguard said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

f**king morons :rolleyes:

Ignorant **** sticks. I wonder if Bourbon beccy is driving home tonight.

ManlyBacker said:
Barba gets the big one easily. Part of that will be where one player shines way above the others as opposed to a solid team effort across the park. But in saying that he would have been my choice anyway - incredible season from him.

My goodness, you are so uncontroversial you are bordering on being the most restrained and boring individual to ever grace a forum! Throw us a bone, try ripping into a Bulldogs supporter, use a politically incorrect statement when describing an opposition team. Either that or perhaps you could seek a career in helping players speak to the press, there are still one or two around who still have a personality!

mickqld said:
It stands to reason why so few Dally M winners have gone on and won premierships in the same year. Its the team which has the most consistent players that win not the teams that rely on just a couple of stars. Dogs rely heavily on Barba and Reynolds. Storm Cronk, Smith and Slater who I think is carrying a chronic knee injury he cant sidestep, Bunnies Inglis, Cows Thurston and Bowen.
Manly have got them across the park Lyon,Foran,DCE,Gift all matchwinners. Add in Choc and Matai and its hard to dominate award points with so many matchwinners.

Spuds Bodyguard said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

f**king morons :rolleyes:

Ignorant f**k sticks. I wonder if Bourbon beccy is driving home tonight.

Now here's a man who knows how to speak his emotions! On the football field they would call it "having a go".

The biggest insult is that this should be at least Des's third coach of the year but he was refused it until he left Manly.
Nice giving the captains bit as a cover up. Other than Gal (the ex-prick) they were up against pricks. A civility award maybe?

barrack o barba said:
What prop would you have picked ?

James Tamou, hands down

Berkeley_Eagle said:

That just shows their inability to report anything right. Get Jason's name wrong then say Brent Kite is captain. Ignorant f**ks.

It doesn't surprise me though. They are still mentioning the last back to back as 1997 - 1998. It's 1992 - 1993. The rebel competition's results never count in the record books. 1997 was won by Newcastle.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8