Daniel Gartner – 1992 to 1999

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
bones said:
IMO, he would have himself a Churchill Medal if it wasn't for Tooves great game in the 96 GF.

Speaking of which how Jim Sedarius didn't win it is beyond me

Whilst we are on that topic, and I thought Kitey had a pearler in 2008, but Orford on that day was incredible. Everything he did turned to gold. His kicks were spot on, his passing game superb.

No one can disagree that Kite stood like a mountain, but Orford deserved so many more accolades than he received for that day, and his part in our current run of success

Spot on Dan, every now and then I flick the 2008 season highlights DVD on, and the season he had for us that year was incredible, even though a lot here hate to admit it lol. You can see his influence through a lot of those games even in the highlights. Was a well deserved Dally M Medal

Dan said:
eagles2win said:
bones said:
IMO, he would have himself a Churchill Medal if it wasn't for Tooves great game in the 96 GF.

Speaking of which how Jim Sedarius didn't win it is beyond me

Whilst we are on that topic, and I thought Kitey had a pearler in 2008, but Orford on that day was incredible. Everything he did turned to gold. His kicks were spot on, his passing game superb.

No one can disagree that Kite stood like a mountain, but Orford deserved so many more accolades than he received for that day, and his part in our current run of success

"No-one could deny he and Bell a premiership, they left Melbourne at precisely the wrong time.. The back end of 05"

Garts had this jink he did with his hips that seemed to bamboozle defenders. It was some back row. I would say of the 3 beaver was probably 3rd talent wise but obviously his body was much more resilient that nik or garts.

Garts was one of the greats and part of the best back row combo ever.
Also a third genteration player which doesnt happen to often.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TexKkzET18k

Thought that I would post this showing Garts as I remember him - striding out in full force :angel:

Also, one of the most exciting games at Brookie - the memories of Manly Magic ::)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4