Daniel Harrison

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle link said:
I don't know mate, I think Cross could be more dynamic and they are slightly different players though, a better comparison probably would be Hall, Boxy was an out and out front rower, Cross and Hall can fill 2nd row as well

Bryant was a funny one, bagged to death for a long, long time then after that game at Parramatta Stadium where he returned a kick off on 1 leg the rest of the season and the opinion turned instantly

That effort at Parra was superb. Top 3 greatest Manly wins I've seen. Bryant limping it up into the defence was inspirational.

I don't like the Cross to Hall comparison at all tbh mate. A. I don't think Cross could play in the backrow, too immobile. B. Hall was a top player. Extremely underrated. Tough and committed. Ridiculed by many when he first signed, but through shear work ethic and guts he contributed enormously. I rate him higher than Cross by a fairly big margin.

agree volley, Hall could play front or second row and was more mobile than Cross. He also had the ability to break the line and offload.

Given enough time I think Cross will be great for us. He showed glimpses against the warriors, including a nice linebreak, but had a few errors too.
Im not sure why he hasnt been playing up at Sunshine Coast to keep match fit.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8