[Resurrected] Darcy Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Real shame that we lost him. I was hoping we could rejuvenate our aging forward pack with his signing and Buhrer. But I believe there is potential in Cunningham who is yet to debut. And we did have a prop who just represented the NSW 18's in their starting line up.

If at all possible we should chase Lama Tasi. I reckon he would be good odds to return home.

mickqld said:
I'd say about 10 or 12 other teams wouldn't mind having
Snake
Matai
Lyon
Foran
DCE
Gift
Choc
Ballin
as their core playing group.

Spot on!! Best post ive read in weeks.

Not a bad result considering the quality we've re-signed.

"Parramatta coach Stephen Kearney said it was encouraging that Lussick was eager to join the last-placed club despite their poor season to date."

LOL Wouldn't have anything to do with the dollars they are prepared to pay.

I have no interest watching Whare, Lussick, T Williams and co. run around for the rest of the year. No interest at all. I hate that feeling, but it's just how I feel.

Hopefully Galuvao, King, Rose, Stewart, Watmough and Kite can play well into their 30's.

Over it.

Ryan said:
I have no interest watching Whare, Lussick, T Williams and co. run around for the rest of the year. No interest at all. I hate that feeling, but it's just how I feel.

Hopefully Galuvao, King, Rose, Stewart, Watmough and Kite can play well into their 30's.

Over it.

Imo, the reason our young talent is leaving is because our previous coach signed up the current forwards leaving us no room to make serious offers to the ones leaving. For example one player that we could of let go was Kite, he's been a valuable player but his best is behind him.

Having said that there will be a few who will part with the club once their contracts expire hence freeing up some cash to buy or retain some quality players.

mickqld said:
I'd say about 10 or 12 other teams wouldn't mind having
Snake
Matai
Lyon
Foran
DCE
Gift
Choc
Ballin
as their core playing group.

The problem is DCE, Foran and Matai have signed, we've got choc for 2more years, and g stewart as long as b stewart stays. Lyon will more than likely move on in a couple of years. It's now really important we tie up snake and extend gift, as well as locking in Ballin.

I guess we didn't see Lussick as a forward leader, as in a couple of years, we'll need some big boppers to replace king and kite. I don't see Mauro and Rose dominating forward packs any time soon.

The reality is, we'll need 3 good quality props to come through the ranks or be bought over the next 2 years, in order to stay competitive.

Ryan said:

Over it.

g'day all,with you ryan it really grates having players sign elsewhere mid season,something i think all teams supporters hate and you can say its just the way it is but it shouldn't be.As far as im concerned as a developing rather than established player darcy should now drop to the bottom of the pecking order and vic (who tooves doesn't seem to have much confidence in)and other developing players preferred.cheers mike

Comme si, comme sa.

One door closes, another opens.

Players come, players go.

... and lots of other platitudes.

Your kidding?

Surely not

If that figure is correct then good on him, he'd be crazy not to take that money.

Who the hell is running Parra

Lol 400k if true boy we dodged a bullet there,c'mon guys and gals have faith in tooves he's been there done that and is manly to the bone he has a plan ,we will be right !

Berkeley_Eagle said:
$400k a year apparently
I think Manly would've tabled an offer of no more than $200k
Money sved

Absolutely saved $$$..........he is not worth that yet!! Rather put it to Snake and Ballin.

$250k is the rumoured offer from parra.

Darcy obviously worked out how much he would be paid per game and figured the Parra offer was much higher as he would play less games per year and he would also be able to go on holiday in September instead of October if he stayed with us.

He is obviously an ironstine

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8