DCE “I don’t know”

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I doubt Des is happy, his got bigger problems of his own, coach most under pressure.
Yes I must admit, this cheered me up slightly last night - he was foaming!

Attachments

• f38b7a7e04c1f3c5576f4f7854e948d8.jpeg
    f38b7a7e04c1f3c5576f4f7854e948d8.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 34
I think we will come good quickly.
I think the coach is trying different playing styles to keep other teams on their toes.
We just need to stick to the same method we used the first 2 games .
Keep it simple Seibs ,no mind games.
Forwards going forward & spreading the ball.

I think we will come good quickly.
I think the coach is trying different playing styles to keep other teams on their toes.
We just need to stick to the same method we used the first 2 games .
Keep it simple Seibs ,no mind games.
Forwards going forward & spreading the ball.
And fast line speed in defence. That was a real trademark of those first two games. Especially Vegas. I think the occasion fired them up. They need that enthusiasm every game.

Geez

DCE a man defended by his biggest fans as not being a game managing half for years,.this due to the opinions tossed about that he wasnt an attacking half either due to his hesitancy to consistently attack the line with intent

now the story has shifted and that he is an organising half. or organiser as opposed to a game manager. WTF

seems a bit of a luxury to have a highly paid dude, organising , not attacking and not managing . Bit like getting someone to organise your wardrobe, nice if you got the coin to spare i suppose but with shoes coin in reggies and DCE working from home and faxing it in, i stagger at people questioning crokers spine input

DCE looks to be playing for supercoach points with kicks, touches and tackles and little else

Seriously , what a stupid thread.

He, like all the players ( if you saw the vision from the dressing room) were bewildered & clearly gutted at what transpired.

So “ I dunno “ really is the perfect answer.

And really who gives a **** at what was said in a throw away comment , in a 30 second interview , on field.

The last thing he would have wanted to do was field a question BUT he has to , the NRL demands it for their media barons.

What happens next weekend is the true indicator of wether they all care or if they don’t .

One common detonator in the performance in the last ten years is DCE.
No idea y this team can’t get up for at least 80% of the matches, we are the opposite yearly

take fuking ownership for a start!!

say “yeah we were not good enough and made to many errors”

it’s not hard, he’s the captain

“yeah i dunno” is astonishing
My thinking for what it's worth is that as bad as we were it's hopefully going to be a motivator for future matches, there will be a lot of egos bruised after that disaster and I reckon given the number of quality players in our side it might spark them into playing to their ability and for each other, it's still early days and I still see hope for the future, I was down on Saturday after that debacle, (somewhat aided by my old friend Shiraz) but I've regathered my remaining brain cells and am ready to put that disaster to bed, GO Manly

DCE gets asked by the commentators after the game

“so what happened there with the game?”

DCE: responce “yeah….. i dunno hey”

then there is stunned silence

wtf is this crap? you are the captain of the side and half back and you don’t fuking know????? Are you serious!!!!!!

anyone can clearly see we lost because:

• errors
  • no leadership
  • no heart
  • no organisation
  • no consistency
  • no defence
  • no motivation

we had fuking nothing

and all DCE can say is “yeah i dunno”

this is a joke

Did he meet your expectations today? 🤣

for most of the time

still had that stupid kick that completly changed the game

LOL Please explain how that " stupid " kick completely changed the game?

DCE kept going for the win at all costs and him setting up the next 3 Manly tries changed the game - to a strong Manly win

LOL Please explain how that " stupid " kick completely changed the game?

DCE kept going for the win at all costs and him setting up the next 3 Manly tries changed the game - to a strong Manly win
because the riff scored off the back of it and the momentum completly changed for the next 15min and was all riff

because the riff scored off the back of it and the momentum completly changed for the next 15min and was all riff
I take your point to an extent but the reality is, a good 7 will play what they see and should be able to rely on the rest of the team to compete on these chosen options. There was a distinct lack of urgency around that play and that’s on the team. I get that they didn’t know it was on, but when the kick came, they should have swarmed not sat back and watched.

Honestly, I am happy to accept you giving Chez a serve when he underperforms because he is highly paid and our leader…

But the flip side of that is I expect you to step up and give credit when he leads from the front and steers our side to a victory - like he did today…

Chez = 👏👏👏👏👏 today

Seriously, did you actually watch the match??

Edwards scored in the 45th minute.
7 minutes later Manly has the ball and scored two tries. 9 minutes and 11 minutes after the Edwards try.

Where the hell did 15 mins of RIF momentum come from??

Time to retire the illogical rants towards DCE and start enjoying his attacking play and what it does for Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8