DCE and Foz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we should be happy that both players are still going to be here next year and be thankful for that. I honestly think that they're easily one of the best halves combinations in the league (possibly the best) and we're better off if they stick together.

I dislike the whole 'cancerous' attitude perspective that's been blown out of proportion by the media as I feel that is a situation that can be remedied by simply just sitting down and having a chat. I didn't feel that it affected Foran's performance even toward the end of the season, as he's always had a lot of heart and a fearless play style to boot. The guy is just invincible when he goes up against props twice his size.

^ Agree abut the "cancerous" attitude thing. Saying Foran has expressed a desire to leave Manly takes his statements completely out of context. They've always been along the lines of, "One day I wake up thinking I want to stay forever, the next day I wake up thinking I might need a change." He's uncertain and he says so. He's never said he hates the place and wants out.

I'm a Foz fan, he won the players player award this year and I believe he's probably a little more inclusive (hence his unrest over the loss of genuine mates). No doubts DCE if a gifted player but I'm not so sure if he really see's himself as one of the boy's or a cut above.

In my opinion the reason the club as been imploding is the disintegration of the great mateship that made this team so special.....I want a leader going forward who understands those values.

Andrew.. said:
I'm a Foz fan, he won the players player award this year and I believe he's probably a little more inclusive (hence his unrest over the loss of genuine mates). No doubts DCE if a gifted player but I'm not so sure if he really see's himself as one of the boy's or a cut above.

In my opinion the reason the club as been imploding is the disintegration of the great mateship that made this team so special.....I want a leader going forward who understands those values.

That would be a first. A Queenslander that thinks he's better than Manly. How dare he?? LOL!!!

Sillybus said:
robbiea said:
Has anyone ever flogged a dead horse to death again ?

I once flogged over a dead horse?

I knew a bloke that flogged over 2 dead horse. Then he took off because he thought he heard the sirens coming. He was sure they were dead.

I love the English language. So easy to play on words. LOL

Try typing in it then!

ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

cough

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8