DCE - Champion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Gee ive been harsh on dce for not doing so many things he did today with class. He always has a go and has some great moments but today he was a great leader , with what he did.

Ill have a slice of humble pie on this one for sure. Super game as a general. Was a great blend of stylish play and mental masterclass

sheridanstand78

First Grader
DCE kept us afloat in the second half especially as we wilted and his kicking game gave the team valuable breathing space. Nice try assist for Dylan and the clutch field goal too. Nice to see him managing games and keeping a cool head, that is showing a real maturity and he is an option for Queensland for game 2 as well of JT is unfit.

grassy

Bencher
If I was his father I would be as proud as punch.Great mind set and awesome discipline.Great player to watch week in and week out.Very entertaining and to think WE have him.

TokyoEagle

Bencher
I think that he learned a lot from the backflip fiasco and has matured into one of the top class halves in the world. Has always been very astute and has a great footy brain. Playing some of the best footy of his career this year. Glad he is one of ours.

KaZa

Bencher
Earnt some of his money on that performance. Hes been good mostly and had a few off games.. but finally starting to show his old form. Needs consistency to win an Origin jersey though. Keep it up DCE. Captain role suits you.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
This kick chase thing that he has started to really ram home this season is the biggest improvement in his game. When he was playing with no confidence, he found himself out of the game, but he seems to go to the game all the time now and I love it!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 69 16
12 7 5 135 14
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13