DCE Injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he is back round 15 he only misses 2 games, leaves us with no halves for round 12 though with foran due back round 13.. Symonds and Littlejohn maybe?

If he is back round 15 he only misses 2 games, leaves us with no halves for round 12 though with foran due back round 13.. Symonds and Littlejohn maybe?
Lyon 5/8 foran #7 maybe ?? for round 13 lyon hodges for round 12

Hating the Panthers right now. Last season went down the drain when we lost Ballin and Buhrer in our home match against the cats. Now we've lost DCE after another home match against the same team.

Not looking forward to the next two games. Surely JLJ will get a call up now.

Hating the Panthers right now. Last season went down the drain when we lost Ballin and Buhrer in our home match against the cats. Now we've lost DCE after another home match against the same team.

Not looking forward to the next two games. Surely JLJ will get a call up now.
Don't really think it matters who we bring in now. Our next two games are against top4 teams away. Here's hoping parra continue there bad run.

With DCE, Foran and T-Red out injured and not due back for a couple of weeks after the bye, I personally would like to see the team read as:

Snake, Tom T, Peta, Skivy, Jorge, Killer, JLJ, Jake T, Matty, Burgess, Leary, Horo, Mateo. Res - Mason, Star, Lui, Sao.

Playing Killer and JLJ as the halves might not be the best, but its probably as good as we can expect other than throwing the U/20 halves into the deep end. But we're going to need a halfback and JLJ is just about the best option we have right now. Unless Tooves thinks about putting Hodges in the #7 jumper.....:wondering::think:

I think Killer would do a better job at 5/8 than Hiku. Tom Trbojevic can easily cover for Hiku on the wing and would give our backline some much needed pace because outside of Snake we're a bit light on there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2