DCE is a Freak

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
They say overpaid
They say say too old
Well this old boy Again leads Manly to a win against the odds
Not only a 50m intercept try and sweet kicking game - about 10 tackles 1 on 1 and completely directed the side around all day
Say what you will but I'm a huge DCE fan and reckon we got the win today off his ability, skills and leadership !!

There's a lot on here that need to eat some Humble Cherry Pie. I'll take a slice as a few times over the years I thought he wasn't living up to his pay-packet.

But at age 34 he is playing stellar football and has to be one of the form players in the comp.

I can’t believe I am saying this as a NSW fan… but QLD winning actually helps Manly big time. DCE is in the best shape of his career! Keep it up our captain!

Absolutely our standout player this season. Getting better with age ! Glad we have him, and not only does he NOT look like he's slowing down, it's almost like he's speeding up !

Clean living and staying as aerobically fit as any human can be can make anyone last a lot of years longer.

Take a look at Novak Djokovic at age 36 and still beating everyone.

Clean living and staying as aerobically fit as any human can be can make anyone last a lot of years longer.

Take a look at Novak Djokovic at age 36 and still beating everyone.
DCE ( I'm hoping) could become the player with the most games played ever. I wonder who has the medal for that one right now? Is it Cameron Smith?

If he's on circa 800k next season to boot, that's a steal.

DCE ( I'm hoping) could become the player with the most games played ever. I wonder who has the medal for that one right now? Is it Cameron Smith?

If he's on circa 800k next season to boot, that's a steal.

Smith @ 430 games

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10