Dce or trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chez already made his in the sideline interview.

But the whole Team was flat - so Baz will have to have a few Yeah, Nahs to say :D

I love Trent Barrett. But his actual win / loss after 3 years of footy is starting to concern me. He's getting close to being less than 40% win rate now.

That's worse than Peter Sharp type results.

1 from 3. Two pretty crap results. Near bottom of the table again.

Hmmmmm.

Unfortunately when a teams effort is so so bad. Some major questions are going to be asked. And some mud sticks.

Did they bet on themselves to get flogged. Would have been great odds.

Sack the coach.

I’m not sure anything is off the table. When they play like that, they get what they derserve.

I love Trent Barrett. But his actual win / loss after 3 years of footy is starting to concern me. He's getting close to being less than 40% win rate now.

That's worse than Peter Sharp type results.

1 from 3. Two pretty crap results. Near bottom of the table again.

Hmmmmm.
I like Baz but I seriously think if we miss the 8 he will get the sack.

I like Baz but I seriously think if we miss the 8 he will get the sack.
I think he has all the skills, ability and knowledge to be an amazing coach. When you win 39% of your games though (over 3 years now) and continuously roll out how proud you are of the boys, and tell everyone how hard they work, something is wrong.

Like I say, winning one of your last seven starts, something is very crook.

Trent needs some wins. 39% for coaches over 50 games puts him almost in the bottom 22% in the history of NRL coaching of all time.

I think he has all the skills, ability and knowledge to be an amazing coach. When you win 39% of your games though (over 3 years now) and continuously roll out how proud you are of the boys, and tell everyone how hard they work, something is wrong.

Like I say, winning one of your last seven starts, something is very crook.

Trent needs some wins. 39% for coaches over 50 games puts him almost in the bottom 22% in the history of NRL coaching of all time.
Couldnt agree more.

Grow up mate

Its my view and the performance was disgraceful.
If I grew up I wouldn' have time replying to dickheads like you who obviously play for a participation ribbon.
I pay my membership fees for a family of 6 and went to the game and sat in the rain.
Where the **** where you last night??

Its my view and the performance was disgraceful.
If I grew up I wouldn' have time replying to dickheads like you who obviously play for a participation ribbon.
I pay my membership fees for a family of 6 and went to the game and sat in the rain.
Where the **** where you last night??

Watching it in the steyne, and lost interest in the second half. Had a great night actually. Settle down mate it’s a footy team, we win some we lose some, no need to get personal on our captain/coach it’s not like they cheated haha.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8