Dce : reap what you sow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  1. You do not know me well ... you are not in a position to make this assumption.
The only reason we offered him a huge deal is because he paraded him self like a little Indonesian tranny to the Sharks and Titans and drove his price through the roof
Lol I do not know you well, but whatever makes you happy chief. If you think you would turn down 1.3m good on you, pat on the back well done son. However we are playing hypotheticals so lets not bother trying to compare measurements and see who has the longer length or girth and which is the most important.

You have a short memory if you think that is why we offered him 1.3m.

- Fact he did no such parading, the media turned up and made that a **** storm, none of that was driven by him.
- He is and was one of the top young halfbacks in the game
- He had every right to test the open market
- We were slow in putting a contract forward to him
- We pulled the offer we did make
- He signed with the titans
- In order to get him back as we had no other halfback options we had to pay him overs and offer him something other clubs couldnt

So you blame him for that?

I see the blame with the media and Manly for not effectively securing him when we could have. He stated clearly had we put an offer to him in 2014 he would have signed it and foe much less. We were lax in our commitments to getting contracts and offers in place and somewhat arrogant about that too, and we let him slip away.

Blame: MWSE recruitment + media + his manager

No Blame: DCE

a kid took the offer of a lifetime, good on him. I would have done precisely the same thing in his position

1. You do not know me well ... you are not in a position to make this assumption.
The only reason we offered him a huge deal is because he paraded him self like a little Indonesian tranny to the Sharks and Titans and drove his price through the roof
We offered a huge deal cause we had to. The old management didn't want him, so he took a deal from Titans. Then we came back with a new offer. He never wanted to leave manly he was forced but got offered good money and stayed.

DCE got offered 1.3 mill for 10 years! What would you ****en do? Everyone even JT would take that money as soon as its out there. @king2213 you need to stop blaming everyone for Jamie's departure. Maybe Jamie himself decided he did not want to stay with manly and was offered big cash at Newy.

This contract of DCE's goes up at the same rate as the size of a catch from a fishing trip!

I'd love to see the article that says his deal was worth $13 million.

Let's not go over the top, hey?

Very fickle to judge DCE after 2 lean seasons behind poor forward packs & playing on injured....for his mates & fans......judge him at the end of his career after a couple more premierships.
Yes management has made some poor calls...but let's not turn on the players....

I say again, a Bex and a good lay down is needed by many on here.

It's been a stressful year.

I might go fishing tomorrow, turn off the phone and follow up with a couple of schoeys at the local to celebrate a few flatie's ( I hear they are on at present).

Remember there is a life other than football!!

He only got the big offer after we lost Foran.

Lol I do not know you well, but whatever makes you happy chief. If you think you would turn down 1.3m good on you, pat on the back well done son. However we are playing hypotheticals so lets not bother trying to compare measurements and see who has the longer length or girth and which is the most important.

You have a short memory if you think that is why we offered him 1.3m.

- Fact he did no such parading, the media turned up and made that a **** storm, none of that was driven by him.
- He is and was one of the top young halfbacks in the game
- He had every right to test the open market
- We were slow in putting a contract forward to him
- We pulled the offer we did make
- He signed with the titans
- In order to get him back as we had no other halfback options we had to pay him overs and offer him something other clubs couldnt

So you blame him for that?

I see the blame with the media and Manly for not effectively securing him when we could have. He stated clearly had we put an offer to him in 2014 he would have signed it and foe much less. We were lax in our commitments to getting contracts and offers in place and somewhat arrogant about that too, and we let him slip away.

Blame: MWSE recruitment + media + his manager

No Blame: DCE

a kid took the offer of a lifetime, good on him. I would have done precisely the same thing in his position
Take 750 per year and lose $5million over ten years in wages and also lose all the earnings that five million would bring in over ten years.

Take 750 per year and lose $5million over ten years in wages and also lose all the earnings that five million would bring in over ten years.

Yeah, think how many more shoulders and knees you can get with that extra $5 mil!
Take all the money you get as you never know what's up ahead.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6