DCE signs with Titans:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah I'm not confident of retaining Foz. He was rubbish tonight and he seems to be getting injured more consistently lately. **** em all.

Ive read that article and I dont buy into it at the moment. Manly will turn around now and up Foran offer, and probably give him the captaincy after killer leaves. Contracts can also be reneged to 30 June.

Whilst im not confident foz will stay, i just think we still have a chance.

Yes let's give a player the captaincy who has agreed 2 terms with another club and we talk out of joining by June 30 yep that's a recipe for success. Foz can **** off with DCE they are both the same just Foz is a media darling.

Maybe Foz has the sh1ts with Cherry and his manager because they broke the leaving news first. That puts more pressure on Foz to either sign, or come clean if he has already agreed to move on also.

Who the feck knows??? I wish it all to end. Gutted....

Arrrgghhhhhhhhhhh ok
Attention Manly Army: We supporters based overseas are helplessly watching this great club make bad decisions over worse. I'm pleading, march upon the heirachy and demand they sort their **** out. 1000 of you on their doorsteps would shake them up way more than some angry posts. Demand they sort the coach and players first, then all the other gripes we have. Who's in and who's out. Take control of the media. Weed out the moles. ****en simple. Surely if souths fans can get their club back in the comp, we the supporters, can help get this club back to square one and stop these endless **** ups. Because sure as **** the club have no idea.

Maybe Foz has the sh1ts with Cherry and his manager because they broke the leaving news first. That puts more pressure on Foz to either sign, or come clean if he has already agreed to move on also.

Who the feck knows??? I wish it all to end. Gutted....

I'm gutted beyond belief. I hate everything to do with the NRL . Greenturd and his lackeys have done this. I'm ready to walk away from the game and it is killing me. Have had several bourbons, wallowing in drink and remorse. i love this club and it is killing me to see it ripped apart. I love this site and the great banter over our years of success and it all seems like it is disappearing before my eyes.

If Foz announces he's going then I'll be gone from the nrl and here. I've never been so hateful of this great game as i am now.

I'm a bit pissed right now too, so I'll leave with you.....

Tomorrow I may want to fight, but right now....feck it all....

I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of it.

Mate, come on....it's just DCE. We get that 1/2 from the Tits, I actually reckon we are in front, in both skill AND dollars...that's what wins premierships

Come on mick-I know it's tearing your guts up, but you need to stay solid. These young punks will regret shafting us, but by there there will be new blood to take their place. I'm in Vietnam and its 9 o'clock-I feel like getting smashed. Let's see how the week pans out.

Yep, put DCE back to regimes, destroy his "confidence" and battle on for 2015, with those who want to be the for the long haul - FOZ??? Buhrer, Lyon, Snake, in the halves, then get Elgy, Maloney, Hodgo for the long haul back to,the top!,

I'm sick of it.

It's just a bit that way atm ain't it. My wife noted that we are just getting hammered in the media... She used to rib me about being paranoid but she's realised the hard truth lately: the media will_not_put a positive spin on anything Manly related, and in fact seem to go to great pains to pull us down at every opportunity. And this is the general media, she won't watch FSN etc.

Thing is, it eats at you day and night, and you put a brave face on cos we are f*cking MANLY... Then we turn up and get spanked by the Eels and realise that it's going to be a very, very tough year. Ok, it's only one game... But it'll take a miracle if we are doing better than 0-3 going into round 4 against the Saints, who we *should* beat...

Sadly enough we as fans tend to invest a fair amount of ourselves into this club, and none of us are used to losing. Hard truth is we may see more losses than wins this year. Hopefully not but right now I'm not even a little bit confident. And I do not frikken like it. At all.

Come on mick-I know it's tearing your guts up, but you need to stay solid. These young punks will regret shafting us, but by there there will be new blood to take their place. I'm in Vietnam and its 9 o'clock-I feel like getting smashed. Let's see how the week pans out.
Wish I was in vietnam, cambodia, phuket,bali,bangkok, anywhere in asia getting smashed and away from this bullsht. Fuk DCE, fuk the NRL, fuk Greenturd, Smith ,Grant and all those other snouts in the trough cnts pretending to run this game. I'm sick of this sht I just want to follow my football team not put up with all this crap.

Mate, come on....it's just DCE. We get that 1/2 from the Tits, I actually reckon we are in front, in both skill AND dollars...that's what wins premierships
Yeah, Mate. I hope you're right. Once more for the record, how sure are you that Foz is gone also?

I can't get it to work. What does he say?

It's his body language and a face he pulls, and he does mention losing both of them..

Edit: by "face he pulls", I mean as the question is being put to Brett he sorta looks resigned to the fact. Just my opinion..

"Very disappointing to lose two people.... who have come through the system".

Direct quote.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8