Deadwood starting at prop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
who would you put in instead of Morwood

Rose?
Curtis?
Someone without 1st grade experience?

no use complaining if you haven't got a better option.

I dont rate Styles that much from what I have seen. Maybe he has improved this season. Whats he been like in PL?

Mate - this year - to be honest - I've only seen him twice.
Last year I went a lot more to the footy, and thought he had really good leg speed, and reminded me of a Nutley type player.

Bench player in PL that has impact in the last 20 minutes or so when running the ball. Not sure of his defence.

He was rated the next big thing as a centre a few years ago when he was the star of the Flegg team.

I dont rate Styles that much from what I have seen. Maybe he has improved this season. Whats he been like in PL?

He usually starts from the bench and doesn't seem to get a lot of game time in the second half (we normally arrive at around half time of the PL match). From what I have seen he doesn't deserve a position in the 17. However I noticed we had a good win over the Dragons last Saturday in PL so maybe he had a blinder there.

Hmmm...fair enough Corso. Your probably a much better judge than me when it comes to Premier League. The year after next my friend though...expect my son and I to attend all games....and we will be watching all of Flegg > up

this is one of the main reasons i was against the signing of Orford. Leaving Monas out of it.. I think our halves were decent enough but the main worry was the depth.. signing Orford left us no money to sign some decent back up players.

Alot of pressure on Orford to get us home this weekend against his former club. Thankfully for us Melbournes pack aint the best in the competition.. their strength lies with their backline which is missing a few.

Will be a close game.. Smith will be a big loss for them as will Inglis. Be an interesting game thats for sure.. i dont expect a tough forwards battle.. i expect both sides to throw the ball around.

Cameron Smith is definately their big loss... he is the one making Cooper Cronk look good in that team. He is very much like a Danny Buderus in that he can make players around him look better than they are... behind buderus Cameron Smith is the best Hooker in the comp.

They lose points without having Inglis and Matt king in their team... Inglis is a freak, that's the only way to explain him.. he is big, quick, strong and has a great footy brain on his shoulders... he knows how to score and set up tries... another big loss.

We all know what Matt king can do.. he can break a tackle and is a master at finishing off a backline move.... because these 3 players won't be participating on Sat night i think is the reason why we will win. These 3 are the players who have got the storm into the position they are and with them missing will prove to be very vulnerable.

That is all

Deadwood had a chance last year in FG and played poorly.

I see this week as his last chance to show that he is going to be of first grade standard. If he doesn't perfom then we need to let him go and get someone who has potential to play firsts.

Similarly for the Jeff Robson's J P Cherry's, etc who are regular PL graders but who never seem to get close to FG selection.

It is time to let them go and bring in players with more potential to play FG which will put more pressure on the top players to perform each week.

Donnelly Vs Deadwood. A clash to look forward to on saturday.

Donnelly Vs Deadwood. A clash to look forward to on saturday.

That clash could find a cure to insomina. Wake me up when its finished :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Morwood hasn't impressed in Premier League at all this year. In fact he doesn't seem to be playing as well as last year.

One of the best forwards, on a regular basis in Premiers, has been Mailangi Styles.

He'll probably get dropped from the bench which is a shame as he deserves an opportunity ahead of Morwood in my opinion.

Hi byso. Asked that question of those who know and they said "yes". Deceptively strong and quick and capable of breaking tackles.

JEF in the games i have seen morewood has been a lot better than last year.

Shat all over rose in one game, especially in the first 15 minutes, at which point rose left the field cause he was buggered.

He is easy to misplace ie think its someone else but his workload early, especially his defence is better than rose this year.

Fluffy. Maybe disagree on your last year comparison, but definately no argument on his workload versus Rose. Mind you Rose's work rate is shocking.

Rose just isn't fit enough. He arrived in the pre season and was quoted as sayong he'd been indulging. Hard to belive when realistically Manly are his last chance in the NRL. Obviously just lazy.

Anyway hope you're right about Morwood. Guess we'll see on Sat night.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6