dean ritchie?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
conanu said:
I was listening to Zorba on Sunday morning and he had his segment with Dean Ritchie. Richie said at one stage "Des gave me a call on his daily check in" and it was right there I thought, now i know who Ritchies source within the Manly club is from the horses mouth.Des is a master manipulator. We had good stories from Ritchie when Des was there now they are the opposite.
Then another guy rang in later in regards to Robbie Farrar a manager or friend of Farrars or something. He said Journo's like Ritchie need to start checking facts properly not just creating rumours, as the Farrer/Sheens thing was a total fabrication. Dean Ritchie has dead set been making everything up lately. Is his job under pressure or something.

I don't think Ritchie is making things up. He's only getting one side of the story and ignoring the other side as it will take some of the sensationalism out if it if he does.

IMO as a sport, league has the worst coverage out of any sport I know in terms of the quality of actual analysis and opinion piece articles. Say what you like about Americans, but I can watch their sports shows all day because of how indepth they can go. Even the AFL is much better served by the melbourne media then what League gets from its coverage.

Masked Eagle said:
conanu said:
I was listening to Zorba on Sunday morning and he had his segment with Dean Ritchie. Richie said at one stage "Des gave me a call on his daily check in" and it was right there I thought, now i know who Ritchies source within the Manly club is from the horses mouth.Des is a master manipulator. We had good stories from Ritchie when Des was there now they are the opposite.
Then another guy rang in later in regards to Robbie Farrar a manager or friend of Farrars or something. He said Journo's like Ritchie need to start checking facts properly not just creating rumours, as the Farrer/Sheens thing was a total fabrication. Dean Ritchie has dead set been making everything up lately. Is his job under pressure or something.

I don't think Ritchie is making things up. He's only getting one side of the story and ignoring the other side as it will take some of the sensationalism out if it if he does.

IMO as a sport, league has the worst coverage out of any sport I know in terms of the quality of actual analysis and opinion piece articles. Say what you like about Americans, but I can watch their sports shows all day because of how indepth they can go. Even the AFL is much better served by the melbourne media then what League gets from its coverage.

So it wasnt Zorba feeding Ritchie the negative stuff? That will upset some psoters here who have a target on Zorbas head! :s

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6