Dear Matas and the countless other people who have pasted Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who cares what he looks like. Georgie was one of our best tonight.

Anyone watch the UFC ? Four words for you.

Roy "Big Country" Nelson.

Those who know him, know exactly what I mean.

torana355 said:
The Eagle said:
Kite is a f**king scrub,im tired of him

I was cursing him all game, he needs to be dropped to reserves and im serious. If he passes one more bloody ball im going to go postal.

lsz said:
Cool now everyone can move onto Kite as the new whipping boy

Maybe this is a lesson, another one, that we should not be so quick to judge / write off players...

Did you watch Kites game???

34 tackles and 1 miss is a big job for a front rower, and shows the majority of his minutes were spent defending

10 hits ups for 73m, not outstanding and not absolutely abysmal either

As for the passing by the forwards (will lump them all in with this), it is part of Des Hasler's gameplan which Tooves has obviously carried in with for mine. You could see the Dogs forwards popping the same type of passes

I have always said I like George, he is the poster boy for us fellas that are carrying a bit extra weight, and let me tell you that one of the most difficult things to do is to lose weight and keep it off..well done George.

We've desperately missed Big Georgies go forward. It's pretty simple, he doesn't play we don't win. He put the frontrowers to shame. Congrats big fella, welcome back!!!!

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Apology--30690

the mauler said:
We've desperately missed Big Georgies go forward. It's pretty simple, he doesn't play we don't win. He put the frontrowers to shame. Congrats big fella, welcome back!!!!

This is why im so critical of Kite and even King some games. They are our starting props and they should be making more then 70 metres. If George did not play we lose tonight. If Kite is being told to pass the ball instead of running forward then its bad coaching.

What the stats don't show about big George is the huge extra metres we got from the next play.

Momentum changer.

Cameron said:
Stats tonight

George Rose
16 Runs
146 Meters
1 Line Break assist
1 Try Assist
2 Offloads
2 Tackle Busts
11 Tackles

Wipe the egg right off your faces. You've been proved wrong in the most profound of ways.

Fantasy dream this week one would think.:)

3 day's ago George was nothing but a big joke on this forum.

I was in tears when my prayers were answered and he took the field after not being named in the squad.

He and Joe dominated.

Thanks Tooves if your listening.

Yep and you know what, if Toovey hadnt demanded that he lose weight he would never have taken the field tonight.

He was overweight and needed a kick up the arse. Plain and simple.

Cam, one top game and anyone can do that. Gee, we could find a Jye great game when he played for us! However, George is so vital to us being B2B!! Skinner, Robinson, Mauro etc are nothing to a wound up and firing George Rose!! We saw tonight a guy who can break lines instead of going down like being shot. Our forward roll was great. Buhrer was tops and did loads as well. Ballin just seems to be in every tackle.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2