• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
So we’re 6 games into the season now and only conceding 12.5 points per game. The stat is even more impressive given that a) 4 of our 6 games have been against teams that are considered contenders and they are currently placed higher than us on the ladder, and b) the faster game we have this season means stopping points from the opposition is harder

I reckon I’ve seen enough this season to declare that we have the defensive steel to win the competition this year. We’ll just need luck in keeping most of our players on the field to take the premiership

Thats what they say . Great defensive teams win premierships
Also let us not forget that most of those tries they scored against us where from kicks
Our resilient win today was simply Amazing

So we’re 6 games into the season now and only conceding 12.5 points per game. The stat is even more impressive given that a) 4 of our 6 games have been against teams that are considered contenders and they are currently placed higher than us on the ladder, and b) the faster game we have this season means stopping points from the opposition is harder

I reckon I’ve seen enough this season to declare that we have the defensive steel to win the competition this year. We’ll just need luck in keeping most of our players on the field to take the premiership

Agree wholeheartedly - but also note that those other 4 contender teams above us on the ladder have similar or less points scored against them to date.

We've really got a team this year and assuming we can survive this injury period and get everyone back for the finals, Manly can challenge this year. Shame we don't play Easts again during he regular season, I'd really like ot see how we go against them in a month or two from now.

We've had a tough early draw. Now we get a crack at some of the less fancied teams (on paper), and we finish with four such teams leading into the finals.
Overall, Doesn'tmatta has the easiest draw, but that's no surprise.

Pretty much all of our players whack hard in defence regardless of their size. They also hold their defensive line together really well. Even the best teams are going to be frustrated coming up against us

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8