Demetriou Sacked!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Agreed.

However it amazes me that S Burgess is continually referred to with respect in the game. The intimidation, coercive control, DV & drugs seem to have been swept under the carpet.
It amazes me that we continually love to judge people we don't know for things we read about in the media. Burgess has earned respect in the game. His personal life is none of our business. Seriously you'd think we were all a bunch of Buddhist monks after reading the judgemental sh*te on here sometimes - let's keep it on the footy fellas!

It amazes me that we continually love to judge people we don't know for things we read about in the media. Burgess has earned respect in the game. His personal life is none of our business. Seriously you'd think we were all a bunch of Buddhist monks after reading the judgemental sh*te on here sometimes - let's keep it on the footy fellas!
Namaste

Quotus Stat: there are appropriate thread/s in a separate forum - within the Silvertails online empire - where you can go to town on this stuff.

This is not that thread.
Within the silvertails forum?? Content more suited for the coumnist party forum I reckon haha

Haha ok bozo, I knew it would be bad when this clown got in but I didn't think it wuld be this bad. Immigration out of control, housing out of control largely because he opened the floodgates, over 500k immigrants this year projected while aussies can't afford a house. and further destroying our right to "free speach" which was a joke already. I'm no fan of scomo or the liberals and have never voted for them but albo takes the cake for worst pm of my lifetime.Total WEf globalist scum.
You are trying to blame the Albanese Government for problems that have been entrenched in our society for many decades.
Wealthy people make a lot of money from migrants coming to live in Australia.
Migrants stimulate the Capitalist economy and create new jobs.
Wealthy people make a lot of money from investing in multiple properties, whilst minimising their tax.
Ever since I can remember, for many decades, I've heard my parents talk about how the Government should be building 'public housing' to cater for a growing population.
This should've been done with foresight, as a constant 'ongoing' project, not just when their is a crisis. D'uh!!!!
When our family told people in the early 70's that we should be re-using paper/cardboard, glass and plastic to make new products, they called us all sorts of derogatory names.
It's called 'Recycling' D'uh!!!!!
Society is mentally slow and backward.
They are holding back the intelligent, advanced people, like me.

You are trying to blame the Albanese Government for problems that have been entrenched in our society for many decades.
Wealthy people make a lot of money from investing in multiple properties, whilst minimising their tax.
Ever since I can remember, for many decades, I've heard my parents talk about how the Government should be building 'public housing' to cater for a growing population.
This should've been done with foresight, as a constant 'ongoing' project, not just when their is a crisis. D'uh!!!!
When our family told people in the early 70's that we should be re-using paper/cardboard, glass and plastic to make new products, they called us all sorts of derogatory names.
not just when there is a crisis.

You aren't intelligent, you are a collectivist, which is a nice way of saying commie. People like you are/have destroyed this country, congratulations, there will be blowback get ready comrade.

You aren't intelligent, you are a collectivist, which is a nice way of saying commie. People like you are/have destroyed this country, congratulations, there will be blowback get ready comrade.
Be careful pissing into the wind, the blowback will be all over you.
People 'like' me only pass good policy into law, and people 'like' me, we aren't 'Captains of Industry' that make catastrophic decisions that drive the economy into recession.
It's people that aren't me that support the people that make your life and other people's lives difficult.
Don't blame the good people.

There's an 'ill wind' blowing in your direction.

End of conversation mate, I win!!!!

I'm going to my Mensa meeting.

Go Manly!!!!!!!!!

Ned old son, I think you need to have these conversations with yourself whilst watching Sky After Dark, aka the Digital Nuremberg Rally.

You might be doing that right now. A football forum is not the place for it.

And Mr Quo, if you’re reading this, then either take it elsewhere or just ignore Ned.

Society works together as a Collective to achieve common goals.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10