Denton, Lathams 'unstable'.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What’s you're problem, it was a rational reflection on the message you're showing.
You answering with woof shows that you've got nothing.

Meow to you :)

10 years ago the Liberal Party was an empty vacuum. They have had a lucky run assisted largely but outside influences and they have made the most of their time in the sun. Howard is dogged, determined, boring and overrated. Just because Labor picked a goose at the last election doesn't change that.

Who is to say the situation won't be totally reversed again in 10 years with Federal Liberals looking like the same rabble ast the State Liberals, that make State Labor look good (somehow???)

Matabele 3 questions for you.

1. Has Latham harmed Schultzes chances of winning any election?

2. There was NO discussion of the liberals using dirty tricks in his book. Does this surprise you?

3. Do you still have the same level of faith in the labor party?

Read it. Boring stuff as usual. Latham is not an author. He's lost it... most pollies are unstable. I'd say 95% have unstable, bipolar or borderline personalities. (Brogden come into mind here? - not bipolar - he's also borderline - not pitiable)
As a leader, he would have been a different person. Something like winning an election tends to have a stabilising effect on a person. But when they are dumped as fast as he was & was teriibly sick, there is a crushing blow to the ego (which is HUGE in all pollies) and results in a very conflicted personality. Especially when the conviction that you are right is no longer there. And since he cannot blame himself for the loss of Labor (due to the need to preserve the ego (same with Mr Howard... eg kiddies overboard... remember that fiasco?)) and needed to blame others. Problem was, he didn't do it privately. I expected something... but not this public. As I told YLA, the criticisms should be taken on board. There is always a need to develop... but there is a better way to do it. And one where he does not limit his future prospects.
Oh, and his bile is turned on the Labor party cause they were closest to him. Latham is borderline at the moment so that's exactly what he would do.
So people should walk away with no faith in pollies or parties but with a drive to fix things. Especially after being fed lie after lie from Howard and the bastard just grins cause he knows he's getting away with it (even after media exposure of his lies).

You're kidding if you still have faith in the current labor party :)

I have more faith in them than the libs. But they need to get their act together and they know it. If only Julia Gillard was made leader... She'd have been a better choice.
I hope they get in. We NEED to sign Kyoto! We're losing twice as much by not signing it (trying to put this into money terms so you understand).
And it shouldn't be about what conflict is going on. Democracy is about fighting. It should be about the policies. And I'm more of a social/environmental based person. But I see alot of long term benefit in developing environmental strategies here... especially for our economy. There is only so much coal here.

I'd be happier. It'd be a start. He could better regulate the timber industry by subsidising plantations intead of chopping old growth, stop subsidising dirty industry and make them clean up (and they can), impose a 20% requirement on green power (just like denmark)... etc etc etc etc
So... no not really I guess.

Nope. He's Labor right. But he'd do some and that's better than the sweet f all we're getting from the Libs.
(it's Schultz dude...)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6