Des - Merged Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
King said:
According to Paul (my face looks like a) Kent on twitter. Dessie took the players into a room before the awards night and reckons they all came out looking pretty filthy.

I wouldn't believe a word that comes from the poison pen of that rancid sack of **** Paul K*NT

mickqld said:
King said:
According to Paul (my face looks like a) Kent on twitter. Dessie took the players into a room before the awards night and reckons they all came out looking pretty filthy.

I wouldn't believe a word that comes from the poison pen of that rancid sack of s**t Paul K*NT

I bet you he wasn't there to report it.

@buzzRothfield

I interupt my annual leave to reveal a 'massive' tip for R Stuart to replace D Hasler @Brookie. #seaeagles #NRL

Berkeley_Eagle said:
@buzzRothfield

I interupt my annual leave to reveal a 'massive' tip for R Stuart to replace D Hasler @Brookie. #seaeagles #NRL

Fuk no! We've had enough bad news for one week.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
@buzzRothfield

No no no no no no no no no nooooooooooooooooo.

Cambo said:
Ricky is a great coach but he's no DES hasler

I can't agree Cambo. Of all the names put up his is the worst. I know he did well with the Blues this year but if he is named it would actually be worse news to me than Des leaving (and that says a huge amount).

Is there a chance that the players could turn on Des after his decision
2 leave? Just throwing it out there..
I'm sure alot of them have signed in the knowledge Des would be their long term. Thoughts?

Not Ricky...............this week started out so well - what happened?????? Each time I hear a rumour (Hoppa) I think "hahahaha as if that is going to happen!" and then it turns out it's true and I think "Well it can't really get any worse - I can live with that" and then the next rumour starts (Des) and same thing all over again and I think "OK that is really sucky but hey, Manly is bigger than that, we can move onwards and upwards" but RICKY????? Please god NO! Did the Manly Supporters bus run over a town of chinamen on the way home from the GF? How did we get so damn UNLUCKY? lol

What can one say.....I'm appalled at the goings on....

but if one thinks through the motivations just maybe, just maybe it is the end if Manly at Brookvale and the SCUM that have wanted to move to Central Coast have finally got what they wanted, after decimating a champion team.....

rest assured Hoppa and bros leaving, and now Dessie and and how many players? no administration no matter how incompetent or petty would have allowed that......

as usual SCUM do not come out and face anyone, (see Super-League wars)......disgusting

the mauler said:
Is there a chance that the players could turn on Des after his decision
2 leave? Just throwing it out there..
I'm sure alot of them have signed in the knowledge Des would be their long term. Thoughts?

That's what it sounds like, why would he sign so soon after the premiership? Of course he could have told them the bar tab is only $100, or it could be bull****.

Am I being too optimistic in thinking he hasn't yet signed or confirmed anything with the dishlickers yet?

I really hope the emotion of the awards night tonight makes it too hard for him to leave.

If they can put in an 11th hour bid why can't our powerbrokers have the last whisper in his ear?

Whatever happens...players, coaches & staff come & go but I'LL ALWAYS LOVE MANLY!

Now that it's almost out I can speak a bit more freely about this (many know from my comments I've been vague and bit my lip recently on here over this incident.

Blowfly, it is my understanding that it was a done deal before todays outbreak of information.

All that was left to do is tell the board, tell the players, and pack up his office.

The Bulldogs announcement of coach couldn't be made until Manly players and board were advised of the decision, as Manly's decision may be to ask him to leave as of this season, meaning that Dogs would announce Hasler for 2012 as well.

If Hasler sticks around in 2012 at Manly, Dogs will employ Dymock in a caretaker role for all of 2012.

Thus the media announcements couldn't be made until after the awards.

Awards night = Everyone gets told DH's decision.
Sat press release Manly = advising fans, and sponsors of DH's depature and their decision re 2012 season.
Sat press release Bulldogs = depends on Manly's press release.

So I'd expect Manly press release followed shortly after by Bulldogs.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
@buzzRothfield

How your Phelan Ryan tweeted the same but only after SOO

IF DES IS LEAVING, WHY THE TIMING?

Not saying it's actually happening - will wait until press conference tomorrow although it doesn't look at all promising - but why would Des let this all come out in the week or two leading up to the GF and then a day or so after? He has been with the club for so many years surely he would have loved/respected Manly enough to let us have at least one week to celebrate our win before all this was leaked - and if he isn't going then I am assuming he would have come straight out and said as much so that his players and us fans could have really enjoyed the celebrations this week instead of the uncertainty of will he/won't he. I for one know that instead of being able to give it to the Broncos fans this week all I've been doing is deflecting their crowing about first Hoppa leaving and now Des. What is with the timing? It's so disappointing....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8