Des - Merged Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF said:
DoggiesBrah said:
Thankyou Thankyou my Sea Eagle friends, first the HAZ then the CRUSHA, then all the players to follow. Sounds like a sweet deal if you ask me?

DAMN it's good being rich :D

UP THE DOGGIES

Pork kebabs for lunch?

OH BRO We got plenty to munch on at ANZ Stadium!! Don't worry you can leave Brookvale behind man that place is a dump!

KEBABS ROLLS FALAFEL DEZZIE THE LOT!

It feels like there has been a death in the family.

As far as the Dogs supporters go you may as well just change your colours from Blue/White to Maroon/White cause that is the only way you will win a premiership

and so the boatloads of trolls start arriving on the shores, soon to be deported by the Silvertails admins.

Me? I'm more a dual citizen.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is just Des playing the media. They treated Stewy like ****, and this is his payback. I can't imagine Des putting this **** on the players straight after winning the GF. Could be wrong though.

MrInvisible said:
and so the boatloads of trolls start arriving on the shores, soon to be deported by the Silvertails admins.

Me? I'm more a dual citizen.

Deported along with Dez, Crusher and Foran too? Anyone else? ALL ABOARD!!!!

DSM5 said:
What's this thread all about. Haven't I just read that Des is staying at Manly and signing a new three year deal?

You buy the same paper as me the SMH.

Go to the Telecrap site, Rothfield is breaking the story.

Does anyone expect next year to be successful now? It might be like how the Dragons were this year with Bennett. It would be better to just leave in my opinion. No point prolonging it

swoop said:
Daniel said:
why cant they get it done today

Because it will probably ruin the awards night tonight.

Yep because this ongoing speculation has not cast a very dark cloud over this event.
Manly should, as someone previously stated, go on the front foot and announce it now.
Seriously, does anyone really think he is staying with Manly - apparantly handshakes mean nothing but money certainly does talk. (I know I'm venting...)

Parasite eel, fuk off back to your inbred infested eels forum and leave us alone. No one gives a **** that u no longer think we can go back 2 back. Go and celebrate what u think will be the demise of our club with the rest of the maggots on your forum.
We've been down before, but we always fight our way back, and this will be no exception.

@Todd_Greenberg
Re the many questions relating to the coach-Please do not believe current reports/speculation. When we're ready to confirm details we will!

It isn't confirmed guys, just wait until tomorrow.

Ceagle said:
@Todd_Greenberg
Re the many questions relating to the coach-Please do not believe current reports/speculation. When we're ready to confirm details we will!

Sup CEAGLE? You got 1 more day to cling on for dear life hahahah :D

Ceagle - I hate to bring bad news, but TG is normally very quick to denounce or admit rumors.

Confirm details sounds more like they are fine tuning the deal, dotting the I's and crossing the T's.

They might also be yet to confirm fully the signing of another Manly staff member that works alongside Hasler and has been mentioned in here already.

MPC75 said:
Wouldn't be surprised if this is just Des playing the media. They treated Stewy like s**t, and this is his payback. I can't imagine Des putting this s**t on the players straight after winning the GF. Could be wrong though.
It has been in the pipelines a while from my understanding.

It would also explain Manly getting all the presentations, etc out of the way before announcing the coaches future.

Having said all this, Manly are such a well structured side I reckon they could play without a coach and still end up Top 8.

Ceagle said:
@Todd_Greenberg

I'm getting really confused. There is a story this morning about Des Hasler confirming he will be extending his contract for another 3 years. Now I'm also seeing other articles saying he's signed with the dogs? What is really going on?

des is going on a reported 1mill a year where do these clubs get the coin
if des goes good luck to him money talks but in my opinion no one in this game coach or player is worth this amount we cannot send this great club broke with this sort of money being handed out there are other coaches around waiting for a break to happen maybe bring napper in from the a grade and let him coach the under 20s next year and groom him for the job. if des does go i will be disapointed but it will not be the end of the world

eelcatcher said:
I'm getting really confused. There is a story this morning about Des Hasler confirming he will be extending his contract for another 3 years. Now I'm also seeing other articles saying he's signed with the dogs? What is really going on?

Just shows you how terrible sports journalists in this country are

Who knows eelcatcher, but there's some weak as piss supporters who are already jumping off Manly because of the rumour that Des might go to a club who want to pay overs for a coach. Shows they really don't support the club, but only individuals within it. Scummy.

MPC75 said:
Wouldn't be surprised if this is just Des playing the media. They treated Stewy like s**t, and this is his payback. I can't imagine Des putting this s**t on the players straight after winning the GF. Could be wrong though.

Would be happy(?) if this was the case, but I couldn't imagine he'd put the fans through this crap too...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8