Des should go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Imo Des should leave ASAP

Especially now Crush is gone with him.

How can des be trusted any longer? It's evident there move was planned for months and simply pinning it on the board doesn't wash.

If players leave so be it, at least we'll know which players are willing to play for manly.

Cheers

You know what I'd like to see

Piss Des & Cleal off now, have both Board elections now, get all the players in & put it to them  Do u want to stay long term under Tooves & his staff, if not tell them to piss off too

Start fresh with ppl that want to berkeley_eagle part of MWSE

I'll be very surprised if Des sees out 2012 as head coach. I can't see how that can work TBH.

Byso the other threads were deleted because of the content of many of the posts within them, not the subject matter. If the opinion and debate is kept civil then the thread can stay. Some other people need to grow up.

Des must leave immediately. If certain players leave then so be it, those that stay will receive the support and respect that they deserve.

Nobody has ever left the club and attempted to destroy it like this. Sure we were a little dirty on the manner certain people have left (eg Dale Shearer) but they all did it to benefit themselves only. They never harmed the club beyond withdrawing their service.

Des is destroying what he built. He can potentially ruin the next several seasons. What platform is he leaving for Toovey? Where is the respect for him?

i don't think Des has been destroying anything. He has been hired for another season and he took an offer elsewhere because of the crap that is going on in the club.

Nah he's obviously a little soft, to allow some boardroom anticts cause him to leave and take crush with him. So what if he was asked for kpi's or whatever, harden up!

They should of known what this would do to our club. A selfish move and a huge risk keeping him on at the club. And a silly move by penn re signing Des.

byso said:
Nah he's obviously a little soft, to allow some boardroom anticts cause him to leave and take crush with him. So what if he was asked for kpi's or whatever, harden up!

Yes, so soft to deliver us two Premierships in the toughest league competition on earth.

No, just soft enough to leave and take as many people he can with him.
Surely it could of been sorted. They just won a GF for goodness sake.

Makes me wonder if Bob was onto something saying Des had too much control. Also if he was the one that votes against signing Des for 2012. He was onto the fact that he was taking Cleal with him. (this is my speculation)

Is it questionable that Penn should have more control.........maybe!

I'm being fair dinkum here.

I was annoyed with Bob as well when Des said he was leaving in 2013. Especially with the way the press was telling the story.

But now, who knows what to think!

Sounds like you have bought the propaganda Byso

Those who leave, leave by choice. No one makes them stay or leave...it is their choice

Maybe you could question their motivation for leaving not the fact they are leaving

Money and a new challenge. Not having full control.

And the point is I haven't bought the propaganda. I'm becoming more convinced the board isn't the main reason for the move.

i guess it all depends on your perspective (we all define propaganda by our own experience)

As i have said more and more lately will agree to disagree with you on this

byso said:
I'm being fair dinkum here.

I was annoyed with Bob as well when Des said he was leaving in 2013. Especially with the way the press was telling the story.

But now, who knows what to think!

And unfortuantely we will probably never know the true story because none of them gives a toss about the supporters and what we think.

And Hasler and Cleakl don't want to **** on the club on the way out in case they ever want to come back here again and the other faceless men don't want their role in the mess revealed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4