Des The Poacher

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hodko should do the dirty on Des and give the Tigers a call.

When Ox first left, I started a thread on the old Eagles site titled "Hope to see DCE". I got howled down by all and sundry. I was informed by everyone on the old site how good Hodko was and DCE was too small, doesn't take the line on enough, isn't very creative.........

Anyone that really watched Daly play, even back then could see who was going to turn out the better of the two. But hey...what would we know, right??

Des should be sacked by the Dogs if he didn't try his luck. Cleal is a tosser. Sorry Jamie.

Townsville Eagle said:
Leave Des alone, he astutely took the best scout the game has to offer in Noël Cleal. We ended up with a poor substitute in Dave Warrick, you don't see Des laughing at us do you.
apparently Des demanded his dogs be in a different hotel in auckland,to the other teams,organisers obliged,stuck them in another hotel,only problem,all the media were in the same hotel with them,and apparently he isnt over there either

mozgrame said:
Hodko should do the dirty on Des and give the Tigers a call.

When Ox first left, I started a thread on the old Eagles site titled "Hope to see DCE". I got howled down by all and sundry. I was informed by everyone on the old site how good Hodko was and DCE was too small, doesn't take the line on enough, isn't very creative.........

Anyone that really watched Daly play, even back then could see who was going to turn out the better of the two. But hey...what would we know, right??

Des should be sacked by the Dogs if he didn't try his luck. Cleal is a tosser. Sorry Jamie.

The only concern about DCE that I was aware of at the time was his defence was suspect. He adjusted to the defence quite quickly and all was well.

ha$$ler continues to sully his legacy at Manly by relentlessly targeting our club almost to the exclusion of all other clubs. He got what he deserved when he signed she-rex for $650k and we now know who the real recruitment guru is.

The dishlickers have crap halves and no fullback as well as an overrated hooker. I would suggest they have the weakest spine in the game. They won't make the 8 this season.

Scoop - Another club is interested in Daly Cherry Evans ! Wow , who would have thought ? The real story is David Copperfield replacing Crusher Cleal ; he has made the entire front row dissapear

As I have said in the past (and I say this even though I have known Noel most of my life and outside of football still consider him a mate), Noel got all the glory at Manly BUT did little of the work. He had a bunch of scouts, and Dave Warwick used to do all the work (attending junior carnivals etc).

As someone else said above "whats he done this last 2 years" and the answer is SFA.......nice guy but a big lazy prick.

By a country mile we got the better deal!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
As I have said in the past (and I say this even though I have known Noel most of my life and outside of football still consider him a mate), Noel got all the glory at Manly BUT did little of the work. He had a bunch of scouts, and Dave Warwick used to do all the work (attending junior carnivals etc).

As someone else said above "whats he done this last 2 years" and the answer is SFA.......nice guy but a big lazy prick.

By a country mile we got the better deal!!

That was a bit rough considering he found DCE , although he may not have done much I think he would have had the final say .

Des the POOCH ...... LOL

When T Rex was a Sea eagle he could fly now that he is a pooch he cant even run LOL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6