Dirty Cheating Cane Toad Scum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Noddy needed some backup. Mullen 6, Kimmorley 7 for game three.
Nex year, the two young Newy boys should be the combo.

Not even a six pack yet Fluff, well maybe.

Yeah I'm angry.
I don't think that this kind of thing means I have anger issues. I have life in perspective. If some boofhead wants to punch on with me, I'll walk away. But if a QLDer wants to bag my state (on a NSW website) that'll fire me up.
I have a vast sense of superiority over most people, but if you claim to be a QLDer, I wont even stop to give you a go. You're just bogans.

I'm a freakin' Nthn Beaches lefty. It's not anger, I know I'm better than most people. Especially redneck Bogans.

It's unlike a so-called sophisticated lefty to go for such borad generalisations is it not?

The New South Wales team training session was delayed yesterday morning for nearly two hours at Telstra Stadium. One of the players, while on his way back to the dressing room happened to look down and notice a suspicious looking, unknown white powdery substance at the end of the field. Coach Graham Murray immediately suspended practice while the Police were called in to investigate. After a complete field analysis, the Police determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the try line. Practice was resumed when the officials decided that it was highly unlikely that the team would encounter the substance again this year.

I remember posting that Buderus was ****e, that Bailey was useless, that Anasta was totally crap and most of the NSW players were rubbish. Scroll back and wonder at my prophetic words. Stewart played well, and our other three musketeers will be fresh for Friday as they contributed nothing, apart from Bell, who did something he doesn't do for us, scored. You can cry foul all you like gentlemen, but the beter team won on the night. Remember these immortal words; "You cannot win a football game at that level with crap around the scrum base". In future I would advise all you losers to look closely at the quality of players NSW pick and then punt with your head, not your heart. Moroons to make it three nil.

Typical NSW poofter sooks, you have the ref under your belt and still couldn't win.
Steweys was a no try because simpson didn't play the ball properly stood straight over it. Go and cry into your lattes.

I always thought DsM5 was a wanker, now that I know she is a Queenslander my suspicions are confirmed.

Typical NSW poofter sooks, you have the ref under your belt and still couldn't win.
Steweys was a no try because simpson didn't play the ball properly stood straight over it. Go and cry into your lattes.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

In Stewarts try, Cam Smith all but pushed Stewart over from acting half, should have been an 8 point try.

Oh well, then the score would have been 10-8. NSW didn't look like scoring again.

Mata, Unfortunately you've missed the mark on all your calls.

The pass WAS forward and Berrigan did knock it on. Do I care?? No. The team most deserving won.. NSW were pathetic and deserved to lose

For all those that think Buderus was ****. You dicks have no idea.... He stood out like a pimple on a dik.. he was excellent.. watch it again knuckleheads.

Mata, Unfortunately you've missed the mark on all your calls.

The pass WAS forward and Berrigan did knock it on. Do I care?? No. The team most deserving won.. NSW were pathetic and deserved to lose

Finally a NSWman that sees reason and truth!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6