Disgusting Performance 14-4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It was a complete stich up by perenara. A terrible performance by the refs.

However proud of the team for their defence and staying that close. Watching their performance only added to my confidence come finals time.

Assuming the refs play fair of course....

I'm glad someone else made a thread because I logged on with an intent to let loose.

I was watching the game with a couple of mates and after 5 mins I called it. The refs had it in for us.

You take the week in the media we've had with the display of umpiring against us tonight and you'd be forgiven for thinking there's some sort of agenda against us being successful.

What a farce of a performance from the ref, I'll chip in for the fine Trent.

As I posted before,by far the most corrupt refereeing performance I have ever witnessed on a football field. The only other game I can remember that was as blatantly corrupt occurred in a Penrith A grade game between Colyton and St Dominic's back in 2003. What an effort by our side, I have no issue with BJ's aggression at the end of the game. If it was obvious to us what was going on, imagine the frustration of the players. Putting up with smug Panther players being gifted a game of footy. I was happy to see our boys frustrated and wanting to smash them. Some of our defence tonight was brutal, plenty of feeling in every tackle. I would hate to be lining up in that Tigers side next Sunday. I said to my missus tonight with 20 to go. That if we ended up winning, I would be very hard pressed to find a more gutsy win by a Manly side in a non finals match. Incredible effort.

Won't it be perfect for Toddy if this is the game that costs us a top 8 or 4 position.

He'll no doubt be sitting in a corner somewhere smiling to himself and thinking " well done Henry, bloody well done".

Agreed. But hey still 4th and with 8 rounds to go couldn't ask for me from the boys tonight. Still proud of this season.. not done with yet.

IMG_4101.PNG
When youve got fuzz agreeing with manly then you realise how piss poor the NRL has become

It's gonna take a lot more than this bullsht,Greenturd, to stop us you stupid little prick. This team has plenty of ticker so bring it on you slimy little fukwit. You can't keep this corrupt bullsht up every week.

It's gonna take a lot more than this bullsht,Greenturd, to stop us you stupid little prick. This team has plenty of ticker so bring it on you slimy little fukwit. You can't keep this corrupt bullsht up every week.
We have to learn to win against all odds and a corrupt system. Manly loading x 10 tonight, and still nearly won. They are learning the hard way and i believe this will only strengthen the team. We have done it before and we will do it again, I was really proud of them tonight

Hate Perenara as a ref, always have an always will, can handle did decisions, but he has such an arrogant demeanour out there, and we seem to always be on the wrong side of him. Badger stuffs up a fair bit, but most people can cop him because he treats the players with respect every time he speaks with them

What gets me tonight

We get done early for DCE not square at marker, never got one of those calls our way all night and there were plenty of opportunities

Lussick done for leaving early, fair enough too because he did, however tonight every time Taupau got the ball, the defenders were 2m in front of him, great way to stifle his impact if you can get away with leaving early for 80mins

Marty gets pinged for a hold down and they kick the 2, fair enough call, however a couple of minutes later Lussick goes close to scoring and they are on him for twice as long, again no call

The 14-4 doesn't include the 2 occasions we told him how **** he is and got marched an extra 10 either

This is Greenberg all over.

We hit 2nd position on ladder then coincidentally a salary cap scandal starts with no proof of evidence.

Then that reffing performance.

They have plans for Manly

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10