DJ Spook ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
we could go watch Carlton play- I hear they are offering tickets at half price this year...

we could go watch Carlton play- I hear they are offering tickets at half price this year...
Mate, with two top draft picks running around and a few players with more experience under their belt things can only go up.

Now if only we could get rid of Hoiulihan!

Hey PJ, when did the Bulldogs last win ANYTHING??????

I may be in Melbourne now, but I am going to try to keep up the sydney afl tradition of not giving a crap about it all year and then jumping on the bandwagon sometime in September (usually about the same time that Manly dips out) if the swans look like they are half a chance....

DJ Spook might be a bit like me - a bit of a dick as an internet persona.

If he has ideas of how the unofficial Manly sites might be useful to the club I will certainly give him a hearing.

[quote author=PJ]
Mate, with two top draft picks running around and a few players with more experience under their belt things can only go up.

Now if only we could get rid of Hoiulihan!

Hey PJ, when did the Bulldogs last win ANYTHING??????
[/quote]

ummm back when Charlie Sutton was coaching... so yeah a long time ago- but watch us go this year!
Carlton- read a good story about them on the back of the Herald Sun yesterday in regards to them heading in the same direction as Fitzroy....he he he

When a club has a pedigree like Carlton and 16 Premierships don't hold your breath PJ.

Fitzroy have always been a rabble. Carlton's cream will rise to the top again very soon.

When a club has a pedigree like Carlton and 16 Premierships don't hold your breath PJ.

Fitzroy have always been a rabble. Carlton's cream will rise to the top again very soon.

as John Elliot would've put it...."Pigs arse"

na just kidding- I doubt the Blues will disappear- they should recover and as was pointed out before, now with the draft system form is fairly cyclical and Carlton are due for some with the likes of Mark Murphy coming on- this is the same reason the Dogs should have a good year.

they have won plenty - 3 times in the last 5 years (the only 3 times)

the wooden spoon that is

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4