Dogs next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we should be getting more excited about this game. Shake off the loss.

Where's all the threads (remember last year?)

It's seems like it's been a tough few weeks fan wise, a loss, a bye (so no footy) a tougher than expected win, melb, rabbits, roosters, injuries, dud suspensions etc.....

Oops Maybe I've depressed you guys even more.....?

But, this week brings new challenges and it's time for an abundance of us v sik doggieeeez bro threads, banner ideas, who's going, etc.

bonus smile ---> :)

/end transmission

the mauler said:
It's still Gifts fault apparently. Everything seems to be Gifts fault.

I still blame Des, the carbon tax, climate change and the fact that I'm not allowed to own a semi-automatic assault rifle.
Don't worry about our Eagles. They will soar on Friday night.

driftout said:
He might be standing in the defensive line sleep deprived since his baby was born last week. It'll be interesting to see how he plays .

That won't look any different to the first 12 rounds.

seaeagle10 said:
The team will have to be on their game against the puppies this week, but I have faith that Tooves will have all problems sorted out and the boys will give the mongrels a touch up

The definition of Faith: A belief in something for which there is no evidence.

Tooves has to do something to provide variety in attack. Other than telling them 'not to drop the ball'. 'Complete Sets'.
If we just produce more of the same, Hasler/Dogs will have us all figured out. Something radical is required.

Gifty to shift to the left side, and B Lawrence and J Lyon to practice their P Blake style 'chip over the top'. The Doggies "D" will be moving up quickly, and will be hard to crack. We need to chip behind TRex and scoop regather - ball to JT.

niccipops said:
the mauler said:

I still blame Des, the carbon tax, climate change and the fact that I'm not allowed to own a semi-automatic assault rifle.

I still blame Ansett airlines, cardboard corner posts, touchies with white starched pants and Brett Kimmorley.

Go manly said:
niccipops said:
the mauler said:

I still blame Ansett airlines, cardboard corner posts, touchies with white starched pants and Brett Kimmorley.

I think you guys just might be on to something. Not sure what it is but but do you smoke it or take it as a tab?

the mauler said:
Shoe1 said:
the mauler said:
Mal Cochrane said:
mickqld said:
Jorge should be finishing movements by scoring not creating them. Jorge was blitzing them till Gift came back. He hasn't scored a try since. What is that saying about our attack. We go right too much and it is dysfunctional out there. Lyon has looked like he's got 1 arm tied behind his back since Gift came back. 2V needs to make a change out there or we will just see more of the same. I hope 2V doesn't have the same blinkers on that Des had.

Gift isn't on Jorge's side of the field

He means we go right too often towards gift, starving taufua on the left.

That's crap. They went to Matai/Jorge side yesterday way more than Lyon/ Wolfie/ Gift.

It may well be crap, but that's what he means.

Bearfax said:
Go manly said:
niccipops said:
the mauler said:

I think you guys just might be on to something. Not sure what it is but but do you smoke it or take it as a tab?

Heat it up,add brown sugar,a little milk and put it in porridge

Bearfax said:
My recreational high is Manly smashing opposition teams. Oh, and there is a timtam habit. Don't try smoking them though. They melt and clog the pipe.

globaleagle said:
That's right boys and girls...

Be Manly, don't be a dog!

Mate you have no idea what your talking about !!!! :) next time get it right .. ;)

Be Manly , not a SCUMDOG !!!!

MANLY 2013

lol ok ok I stand corrected...

SCUMDOG!

"You're"

:p ;);)

@niccipops - timtams exist in canada! yay. But they're not as nice as home. Boo!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8