Don't write us off: Toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the mauler said:
No. Nothing will ever surpass smashing the salary cap rorting Scum 40 zip. If Manly didn't win another game as long as I lived, I would die a happy man. Best day of my life!

Im with you on the scum beating 40-0 sentiment. But if we went B2B in 12, I already concede that would be right there as our most magical moment for me.

Jatz Crackers said:
the mauler said:
No. Nothing will ever surpass smashing the salary cap rorting Scum 40 zip. If Manly didn't win another game as long as I lived, I would die a happy man. Best day of my life!

Im with you on the scum beating 40-0 sentiment. But if we went B2B in 12, I already concede that would be right there as our most magical moment for me.

I wish the dogs a great 2012. I'd like to see them in the grand final against Manly with Manly winning 50 + to nil of course.

For I think the dogs, while never held in high esteem by me at the start with their Coffs Harbour incident and their salary cap breaches in the past, have now surpassed the Melbourne Storm as the team I dislike most. Although it is a very closely run thing followed only by Newcastle and Brisbane.

That is why I'd like to see us beat their bottoms in the grand final in 2012.:p

eagle-rock08 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
the mauler said:

I wish the dogs a great 2012. I'd like to see them in the grand final against Manly with Manly winning 50 + to nil of course.

For I think the dogs, while never held in high esteem by me at the start with their Coffs Harbour incident and their salary cap breaches in the past, have now surpassed the Melbourne Storm as the team I dislike most. Although it is a very closely run thing followed only by Newcastle and Brisbane.

That is why I'd like to see us beat their bottoms in the grand final in 2012.:p

While I agree that I want to see us smash Hasler and those wretched dogs all over the park there is NO WAY I want to see Hasler take that team of niff nuffs to a grand final. That would be the ultimate slap in the face for us to see him coach that bunch of deadbeats to a grand final. I want to see them fail and fail miserably out of the 8.

the mauler said:
The Wheel said:
Would a premiership in 2012 be our sweetest victoory of all

All I can say to this is "ditto" ;)

So Manly has lost the coach. So what. He didn't play in the Manly team at all in 2011. The bulk of the Manly team from 2011 will be there again in 2012.

Some media put way too much credit on coaching staff. Players win games. Teams win premierships.

Anyone writing off the Manly 2012 squad knows nothing about NRL.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6