Post-Game Discussion Dragons v Manly [Round 22, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Dragons
Vs
Sea Eagles
18 WIN Stadium
29 Jul 2023 17:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

There is something systemically wrong with our second halves, and it comes down to attitude versus laziness.

It's happened too often over the past few years now, and it's a culture problem.

I can't even rewatch and enjoy the games, because the capitulations make the games unsatisfying
Dragons down to 12 men and we play 2 sets up the middle not even a thought to try and play wide and outnumber them. It was just dumb dumb dumb and piss poor game management.

Boy oh boy, Schu is a worry. Showed a couple of great moments, a few poor moments, and then invisible for most of the remaining time. I guess he's consistent with this sort of performance.

There is something systemically wrong with our second halves, and it comes down to attitude versus laziness.

It's happened too often over the past few years now, and it's a culture problem.

I can't even rewatch and enjoy the games, because the capitulations make the games unsatisfying
They had 60% of the ball, 8 - 5 penalty count in there favour and we made 12 errors, that would have have a lot to do with it, plus the team sheet, we have our share of outs, yer, but I get what your saying, Just not today mate, we have 300 and 100 times more important reasons to celebrate the win.
PS forgot the 6 - 1 against us set restarts.

Last edited:
Ill take the win, first in 20 years down there. Not a great performance but i guess the glimmer of hope remains.

Speed kills and was good to see the left edge get some space again.

Now im going to try and forget the game by watching an even more frustrating team...the Wallabies, the All Blacks may run in 70 tonight..

Boy oh boy, Schu is a worry. Showed a couple of great moments, a few poor moments, and then invisible for most of the remaining time. I guess he's consistent with this sort of performance.
It's fuking frustrating and irritating beyond belief. If this guy thinks he should command the big $$$ then what he throws up as far a game management snd involvement for the full 80 minutes is garbage.

Yes because we lack resolve and discipline
Have we ever pinned a team down their end with swarming committed defence and fast off the line? I don't ever remember seeing it this season. Great Manly teams in the past would do that consistently.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10